• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Everybody needs to stop trying to rationalize what these nimrods are doing in Washington. There is no LOGIC to these douche bags. All they care about is whether they have something to scream about on their soapbox and try to shove some poison laden pill down the throats of the law abiding. It is just this simple. These people are pure EVIL. Unfortunately, there is only one way to deal with evil.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I have a stripped lower if anyone needs one. Opening bid is a low of $5,000. And go....

I wonder how long it will take the NRA to send me a letter asking for a donation even though I'm not a member. Been getting at least 2 a month since my membership lapsed.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I have a GED and have read the Constitution. When I read ( A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed) pretty much says it all. I don't understand why the more "educated" people can not comprehend that.

You're not reading it HARD ENOUGH!

Ok, while you're reading it keep saying over and over:

"Great savior Obama, please enlighten me. Save me from my own foolishness."

It will come to you. Repeat as needed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You will notice the authority on which this worthless piece of waste bases her assertions regarding constitutional acceptability: She has been in public office since George Patton was a mess cook. This is the mentality of a career politician. She is one of the special ones, therefore others, including duly elected Senators with less seniority, shouldn't dare question her. Richard Lugar thought the same thing, and even though it took far too long, he was eventually taken care of properly.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    "Congress is in the business of making law. The Supreme Court interprets the law," she said.

Here. This right here is an example of the mindset that causes us to find us where we are today. I'm pretty sure that when they swore to uphold and defend the constitution it was meant they should weigh their actions in light of their constitutionality...not just drop turds and let the SCOTUS pick out the diamonds.

Feinstein later apologized to Cruz for her response to him, saying "Senator I want to apologize to you. You sort of got my dander up and that happens on occasion."
    Yeah...um...Sen. Cruz, you might be well advised not to get her all dandered up.:eek:

e-jism

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    NWI
    This is all good stuff, but is anyone going to contact their representatives and senators? You all know how short their attention span is. They need to be reminded that their job is to protect the constitution and the bill of rights and not worry about which liberal feathers they ruffle. This weapons ban will be going to the senate floor and our senators need to know where we stand.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Feinstein:

I’ve seen the bullets that implode.
    Now. What has she been smoking?

More gems:

“I’ve been up — I’m not a lawyer, but after 20 years I’ve been up close and personal to the Constitution. I have great respect for it. This doesn’t mean that weapons of war and the Heller decision clearly points out three exceptions, two of which are pertinent here.”
    “And so I — you know, it’s fine you want to lecture me on the Constitution. I appreciate it. Just know I’ve been here for a long time. I’ve passed on a number of bills. I’ve studied the Constitution myself. I am reasonably well educated, and I thank you for the lecture,” she added.

Yes. She has been studying how to subvert the Constitution. She's a very good student.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    She always makes perfect sense when she "talks". Feel free to use my signature links. I am as soon as I'm done typing.

Top Bottom