Please reply by conversation.

Topshot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 16, 2015
    Terre Haute
    SOLD both pistols.

I'm moving to 9mm so selling my 40 S&W handguns. First up are TWO Astra A-75 handguns bought in 94 (SNs are 5 apart). They are DA/SA with decocking lever that doesn't act as a safety.
    Both come with box, manual and 2 factory mags.
    I only fired brass-cased ammo with some cast bullets but mostly FMJ or JHP. Less than 2000 rounds in either.
    The one on the left has some slight rusting on the left side for some reason (shown better in bigger pic). All I can figure is that case must have had moisture in it when stored, which has been most of the past 23 years.
    The Glock 23 is shown for scale (and will eventually be sold as well). The A75 slides are about 5/8" shorter (very close to Glock 27) with roughly the same grip length so think of a 23 grip with a 27 slide so would be decent for carry. They weigh over 28 oz without a mag.

$240 for one or $450 for both. I'm not set on what I really want yet so trade ideas are S&W M&P 2.0 Compact, Ruger SR9c or LC9s Pro, Gen 4/5 Glock 19, Sig P320, etc - pretty much a compact striker fired 9mm. I can include 40 ammo or cash as needed to make it a fair deal.

I will only meet in a public place (a range is fine if you'd like to shoot) in Vigo County but may consider meeting at Exit 41 if you're coming from Indy. Must be >= 21 with a valid IN DL and LTCH.

I don't have feedback here yet, of course, but am 100% since 99 on Ebay. You can send me a message via Ebay to verify it's me if you want.

Feel free to ask any questions or if you want other pics.
    View attachment 62359 View attachment 62360 View attachment 62362 View attachment 62363

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom