• ...and so much more!
  • CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    I was in the Dick's store in Avon today to see about ammo. pricing,

They had UMC Remmington 9mm 115gr. buy one box of 50 for $14.99 second box 50% off ($7.49).

Also, Remmington 22LF 525 count box, $20.99 second box of 525 count 50% off. ($10.49)

Thought you would like to know some other cal. also buy one get second for 50% off.

There was on limit on how many you could buy. :)

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I watch their flyers and buy my shotgun shells when they have this special. but you have to be careful some times it is 20rnd boxes and not 25.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I looked at their website last night to see if it worth going over to the one here. No guns or ammo listed at all on their website, save air rifles.:noway:

Why wouldn't they put them on there in the shooting section?

boileralum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Indy
    I looked at their website last night to see if it worth going over to the one here. No guns or ammo listed at all on their website, save air rifles.:noway:

Why wouldn't they put them on there in the shooting section?
    Because the webstore is operated by a 3rd party and they don't ship firearms or ammunition.

Citronman1980

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    McCordsville, IN
    I just talked with the Dick's located at Traders Point on the North West Side of INDY and they said that the ammo deal (buy one box get the next 1/2 off) is ONLY for shotgun ammo.:dunno:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I just talked with the Dick's located at Traders Point on the North West Side of INDY and they said that the ammo deal (buy one box get the next 1/2 off) is ONLY for shotgun ammo.:dunno:

Take the ad in with you if you can. It clearly states that it's not just shotgun.

For Winchester it says "CHOOSE FROM TARGET LOADS, GAME LOADS, XPERT STEEL AND USA PISTOL"

For Rem is says "REMINGTON ALL UMC, ALL-PURPOSE GAME AND TARGET LOADS, GUN CLUB, 525 LR AND TOP GUN"

boileralum

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Indy
    Thanks, I didn't realize GSI did their site. GSI is part of eBay. I think they need to rethink their strategy.
    Yep, I worked at GSI for 6 years from 2000-2006. The eBay acquisition was in the last couple years, as eBay is trying to leverage some assets to compete w/ Amazon.

CSORuger

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Brownsburg Indiana
    If you go to the one in Avon ask for Jon, there was a sign in front of each type of ammo that was buy one get one 50% off I purchased four boxes of 9mm and two of the 22LF.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I just got back from the Dicks in carmel. Take the ad with you because the guy that's helping you is probably the guy that was in the shoe dept before his last break.:D

The guy helping me tried to tell me it was just 22 lr that was on sale.

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    They had Winchester 100 round packs buy one get one half off. .38 special 42.99 and .40 was even more. No thank you. I can get prices better than that at Walmart everyday (or at least when in stock). That was almost Gander Mountain prices! Yuck!

Top Bottom