At Kroger: Whole packers $2.99 lb beginning tomorrow (8/14/19)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I still have a whole one from the last time they were on sale. Apparently I suck at cooking brisket (I'm not willing to devote 12 hours to cooking it properly). :): Mine just came out as really fatty tough chuck roast. :( I prefer filet mignon, ribeye or heck, even top sirloin or sirloin tip roast.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I still have a whole one from the last time they were on sale. Apparently I suck at cooking brisket (I'm not willing to devote 12 hours to cooking it properly). :): Mine just came out as really fatty tough chuck roast. :( I prefer filet mignon, ribeye or heck, even top sirloin or sirloin tip roast.

Smoked chuck roast is legit and comes out very similar to brisket but it still is gonna take 4-5 hours.

El Conquistador

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    far from here
    x_large

just got back from getting mine. Time travel wears me out.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

I’m just gonna come out and say it... I don’t care. I’m gonna carry where I’m gonna carry, and I am not interested in making a political statement with every purchase I make or do not make. That is my choice. I fully support anyone who chooses to do otherwise. I also appreciate the heads up on brisket price, and will endure the INGO shaming that purchasing some will inevitably bring. :)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I’m just gonna come out and say it... I don’t care. I’m gonna carry where I’m gonna carry, and I am not interested in making a political statement with every purchase I make or do not make. That is my choice. I fully support anyone who chooses to do otherwise. I also appreciate the heads up on brisket price, and will endure the INGO shaming that purchasing some will inevitably bring. :)
    Your business is your business, my friend.

I think it's important on this gun owner forum for members to understand what the money they are spending is paying for. :twocents:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I'm with you.

...and misreporting a weapons ban when it is an open carry ban sounds a lot like fake news.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Not gonna lie, I'm picking up a couple more briskets today......

I will withhold judgement on you two...

But only if you invite me over to help eat it. :):

Top Bottom