• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    Currently, flipping between Fox News and CNN to watch the coverage. A CNN reporter in California just said the suspect was armed with a “short barreled” handgun. The only thing I can think of is calling it that sounds more “scary” than handgun. Kind of like calling an AR15 an “assault” rifle?

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Pete Williams was concerned about how devastating the attack was this morning since it was just a handgun and not an assault weapon. He just broke in and said it looks like it was a Glock 45, not the usual 9mm so this could explain how much more devastating this attack was.

I want to run and get some 45 cal weapons before they're outlawed, but the Glock 45 is actually a 9mm. I'll just get a bunch of 9mm weapons also just in case.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Probably not from what I know about that area in the colleges that frequent that area one of them is a Lutheran College so there probably a conservative crowd in the bar so Democrats will be happy that they're dead

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

On the news this am I saw one young person (I guess I'm old enough I can call him that :() wearing a retro Reagan/Bush T.

-rvb

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    What a dilemma for the morning news shows. The CBS crew at 7:00am looked like a squirrel trying to avoid getting hit on 465. So much red meat they couldn't decide what to report on first.
    • Mass Shooting - guns are evil.
    • Sessions - Trump is evil.
    • Acosta - Trump is evil and media is good.

There were dead people but it was still dark so no good gore to show and they had not yet determined if the shooter was a Republican. They really focused on the assault on the 1st Amendment as Acosta got his credentials jerked for being a jerk and well Trump and the fake media. Of course there was a little side of Russia dressing thrown on the mix.

It will be interesting to watch Nancy and the D's shout for common sense gun control when the restrictive California laws could not prevent this tragedy.

Sounds like this was a 21 and older nightclub.

Yet I heard candid interviewees talking about getting their 18 year old friends out. So the nightclub security is as useless as the Pulse in Orlando.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Another sad day in America. Even shot a police officer. How do you Monday morning quarterback this stuff? Reading from the link on the other thread, he shot the bouncer first. Wonder if his job was to keep weapons out?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    On the after 9 part of the Today Show they are starting up the "we have to pass some laws to stop this even if it wouldn't have stopped this particular case" talk.

Top Bottom