• ...and so much more!
  • 7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    The next time you call into AT&T, you might get the same recording that I did last night while paying our cell bill. I do it by phone because it's easier for me that way.

Anyway, the long and the short of it is, that they're now employing Disabled American Vets to man the lines of incoming calls! I thought this was SOOOO COOL! Before I even started in trying to pay our bill, I made a point of thanking him for his service to and for our country, for keeping those of us here safe from harm, and laying his life on the line so that we could live in what I called "The Land of the Free and the home of the Weird". (aka Brave) He laughed at that last one, but before I got around to paying our bill, we had quite a nice chat.

I think this is a great idea, and I felt honored to be able to thank one of our Armed Service personnel personally for his services, by voice, not just in prayers. I'd have shaken his hand, but he was at their offices in Michigan. We always make a point of going up to any service man, either in Uniform or Cammo, and thanking them and shaking their hand. Just as a gesture of how appreciative we are that we can live in such a great country where Freedom rules, and our liberties are protected from dictators like those in the Middle East.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, I only found out about it last night, and I wanted to pass it on so that everyone can be aware of who they're talking to, and maybe give them a heartfelt "THANK YOU" as well.

Regards,
    7th Stepper

Oh, I did get a chance to mention INGO to him, so who knows, we may have a new member joining us in the near future.

Top Bottom