Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Shouldn't be a big surprise.
    A big problem? Yes, but no surprise.

The liberal left wing is infamous for changing the wording, narrative, meanings...
    It's what they do.

Illegal aliens?
    No, undocumented individuals

Global cooling/warming?
    No, climate change

Gun control?
    No, firearm safety legislation

And the list goes on, and on, and on...
    I only wish the conservative right would learn to play they same game

drm-hp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Brownsburg
    Shouldn't be a big surprise.
    A big problem? Yes, but no surprise.

The liberal left wing is infamous for changing the wording, narrative, meanings...
    It's what they do.

Illegal aliens?
    No, undocumented individuals

Global cooling/warming?
    No, climate change

Gun control?
    No, firearm safety legislation

And the list goes on, and on, and on...
    I only wish the conservative right would learn to play they same game
    Well said!
    The problem is that one side relies on morality for the most part. The other will do whatever is required to move the goals forward.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    We'll never vote our way out of this mess at this point.

Vivek Ramaswamy is certainly an individual I wouldn't say I trust at face value - but him at least bringing up the IDEA of simply defunding useless bureaucratic agencies was something that I'm glad he did. His run will be remembered for that, as now it was coming from someone 'on cable' and put into the normies minds.

I don't remember anyone else ever saying they wanted to defund ATF, FBI, Dept of Education.

I really think most of these agencies are "busy work" at this point like many new laws. They're finding something to do to justify their existence now and when the only tool they have is a pen that acts like a hammer, what can we expect.

The ATF is entirely useless, and the few things they do that don't include messing with law abiding citizens could be bunched into the FBI and DEA as it currently stands. But the FBI as it stands is mostly a political tool and attack dog agency, so it would either have to be entirely reshaped or simply get the boot.

Dept of Education is just as bad as the topic discussed here. Changing definitions and history as a brainwashing tool for our youth is despicable.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru

Vivek Ramaswamy is certainly an individual I wouldn't say I trust at face value - but him at least bringing up the IDEA of simply defunding useless bureaucratic agencies was something that I'm glad he did. His run will be remembered for that, as now it was coming from someone 'on cable' and put into the normies minds.

I don't remember anyone else ever saying they wanted to defund ATF, FBI, Dept of Education.

I really think most of these agencies are "busy work" at this point like many new laws. They're finding something to do to justify their existence now and when the only tool they have is a pen that acts like a hammer, what can we expect.

The ATF is entirely useless, and the few things they do that don't include messing with law abiding citizens could be bunched into the FBI and DEA as it currently stands. But the FBI as it stands is mostly a political tool and attack dog agency, so it would either have to be entirely reshaped or simply get the boot.

Dept of Education is just as bad as the topic discussed here. Changing definitions and history as a brainwashing tool for our youth is despicable.
    Well said, couldn't agree more.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

He says a lot of the right things, but seems to have appeared out of nowhere...

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    He says a lot of the right things, but seems to have appeared out of nowhere...
    He backed some sort of leftist political machine before when running whatever the company was he controlled before this.

He CLAIMS the donations sent from his company was decided by the board members and not him.

Do I believe him? I'm 50/50.

Do I trust him? I'm at about a 5% trust rating.

To be completely transparent I'm only at a 50% trust rating with DJT right now. And to be transparent about that, I was at a 5-10% after he selected his cabinet. So it's done nothing but go up. These incessant witch hunt trials and accusations have done nothing but boost my confidence in him actually being who people think. If he was even 50% controlled by the actual rulers they wouldn't be done this.

But Vivek? My issue is he comes off way way way too much like a cookie cutter politician when he speaks. He says a lot of great things. A lot of the right things.

BUT he gives the same exact answer to a lot of questions, and every time in every single different interview his responses are word for word the same thing he repeats incessantly.

He never re-words anything even slightly. He has all the answers memorized with right leaning buzz words/phrases thrown in.

My favorite that pointed this strategy out was his whole "Its going to take a complete political outsider who intimately knows the constitution..." or something like that.

I don't remember the exact wording or even close to the wording probably but he says it in every interview.

On the Shawn Ryan interview he did he said it almost back to back on different questions.

That makes me believe that it isn't his actual beliefs when he gives these answers. If he actually came up with this all on his own out of his own beliefs he would be able to go more in depth and wouldn't have an issue saying it in a different way some of the time. To me it seems like he's not sure of what he's saying so he's scared he doesn't understand the mindset of the people he says he's representing enough to speak freely about these ideas.

As if he might botch it and flip flop without knowing.

So I can't trust him.

Out of all the others running, I'd go with him after Trump.

Part of me really wants Vivek as VP as a test pilot run to see what he actually does before giving him the big seat and I think he really should shift gears and drop out of the race to brown nose up to Trump so he can get the VP role. I don't see him getting the primary - ever - without that. He's making a mistake by not going this route.

Top Bottom