• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    For the last Six Months I've been following this channel on YouTube.. His content is pretty good. But he has this take on what might of happened in Indianapolis. This video has the essence of him trying to deceive people about the raids. Or about possibly targeting innocent firearms owners also.

He's an idiot who has NO IDEA what he is talking about.

Reactions: Hop

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Just shows that there may be a real new police force in Indy! Not the same wait until it happens then respond but rather take a strong pro-active stance and go after these criminals before they deal and shoot and supply illegal firearms to other criminals and low life miscreants.
    It’s about time!!!:rockwoot:

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    I was surprised at the amount of media with this raid at 0600.

You know, if you call the news station a day or two ahead of time they can more easily slot it into their calendar j/s

But, then they send their bottom-of-the-barrel female reporter who describes the scene with colorful wording such as "..and, and, and, they had helmets on and everything!"

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'd be more disturbed by the heavily armed drug dealers, but that's just me.

“It is bad for the community that this stuff happens ya know. Especially for neighborhoods and stuff,” an anonymous man stated. “It’s hard to come out here at 6 a.m. with SWAT and stuff like that and not disturb the neighbors and stuff like that.”

Hood logic. The cops are always the problem, not the behavior of their own people bringing the cops down on them.

Guess he doesn't mind the sound of people being gunned down in the street all hours of the day and night.

Top Bottom