• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No they aren't at it again. This was them having to explain to congress what the **** they were doing trying to ban our ammo. They will deffinately try it again. If a democrat is elected president next go around you can be sure of it. I'll vote for Mickey Mouse before I ever vote for a democrat again.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Remember, they will try again and this time it will work unless they get a face-full of the same response. Problem is a lot of people will treat the second attempt as "already won" so they won't write, email and phone because they figure everyone else will. That attitude os what lets this sort of thing go on and it has to be fought. Each time they try, don't leave it to others or the NRA or GOA or whatever group you favor.

I do find it funny that the NRA is claiming THEY did all the work and THEY make this go away. THEY were a month late to even email people to take action... THEY need to acknowledge that the GOA and a lot of other groups were also working this and it is ALL of these groups who made it go away and not just the NRA-ILA. :(

Pooty22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Crawfordsville
    I do find it funny that the NRA is claiming THEY did all the work and THEY make this go away. THEY were a month late to even email people to take action... THEY need to acknowledge that the GOA and a lot of other groups were also working this and it is ALL of these groups who made it go away and not just the NRA-ILA. :(

I agree. I actually got an email from NRA-ILA that said: "NRA Forces Obama to Wave White Flag on Proposed Ammo Ban." As if they single-handedly convinced the ATF to back down. You want to talk about some people with inflated egos just take a look at the NRA chairs.

Top Bottom