• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgtmack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    I doubt it will matter, whatever outcome for this has already been decided. But I added my comment. Just so I could get added to another list.:)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I doubt it will matter, whatever outcome for this has already been decided. But I added my comment. Just so I could get added to another list.:)

This is probably closest to the truth. Trump kinda reminds me of a bulldozer kind of leader. Just force it. Make it happen. Let them fight you in courts. So I think they're just going to do what they want regardless of the comments. But we should still comment. Let's not just give it away.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    As a wise man has observed here before, Trump was a proponent of bans before he was against bans.

He is NOT a supporter of the Second Amendment.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    No one except some ******* are gonna turn anything over anyways. This is a dog and pony show.
    The justice department will be the ones to blame If this goes through. Trump just directed them to look at the law. Dirty lawyers doing dirty lawyering at the expense of the people and in direct violation of the constitution. Resist

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    No one except some ******* are gonna turn anything over anyways. This is a dog and pony show.
    The justice department will be the ones to blame If this goes through. Trump just directed them to look at the law. Dirty lawyers doing dirty lawyering at the expense of the people and in direct violation of the constitution. Resist

Yeah, I know. Just as Adolf never actually killed a Jew.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    As a wise man has observed here before, Trump was a proponent of bans before he was against bans.

He is NOT a supporter of the Second Amendment.

Just as with "ANY" rich/powerful/politician they lean with the wind. When it suits them.
    Trump is at least tying to get the list completed. Better than the last 4 POTUS.
    I did loose some of my enthusiasm when he had the live conference after the Florida school shooting. Typical Politico.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    There are a ton of comments FOR the ban of the stocks.

"I'm an NRA member and these must be taken off the streets." Blah blah blah.

So many Fudds making comments it's a wonder we have any rights at all.

Top Bottom