ATI, Achtung! Möchten Sie die MP-40? Hier ist Ihre vierzehn Modell!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Pretty cool! An FG-42 would be great, just needs a CO2 cartridge to emit gas to make recoil horrific. :D

I'm still waiting for a .22LR Garand that has a steel template for making tiny enbloc clips out of aluminum cans. :D That or a HK G3 or MG3 in .22LR, or a side by side Holland and Holland in .22LR :D

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Gesundheit!

No, that is Gerat 06.:D

gerat06H_8mmKurtz_4223web.jpg

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    They already sell an Stg44 if you want to do some goose-stepping, my LGS has one and it is nice, expensive and heavy as heck unloaded.

I have .22's. I want something cool that shoots something I can reload easily so I can shoot it when I want to shoot it without wondering if I should take any of my precious .22LR with me. At least until prices stabilize on the ammo and the flippers all die horrible deaths. (not at my hands mind you, I just want them to die horribly) (not because they are doing something dishonest, because they are screwing with my enjoyment whether r not they have a right to do so)

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    I like the crates they come in too, it's a nice touch. Kirk either my Deutsch is rusty or I'm not familiar enough with the MP-40, why is it the 14 model? I thought it was a zwei und zwanzig.

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    I would personally be more excited for a g43 repro either in 8mm mauser or in 7.62NATO. For all people talk about the M1 Garand, and yeah, its a fine marksmen weapon, the g43 and SVT-40 were arguably superior combat weapons and had most of the features they added on the m14.

Top Bottom