• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordmadman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    New Castle
    I want to know if anyone has ever used there products and if they are good products or not because i've caught my eye on one of there pistol grips but wasn't to sure about them :draw:

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have the Mossberg 500 "tactical stock" and I agree the grip is small. I ended up putting a Hogue slip grip cover over mine, but i would probably opt for the Knoxx as well for the shotty. As for other grips like the AK or AR I have not experienced them.

Fordmadman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    New Castle
    I was looking at the shotgun pistol grips I've heard mixed reviews about them trying to find a really good pistol grip for my shotgun !!

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    What shotgun? The Messa Tactical stocks are the highest quality in my opinion, with knox being second. I have the collapasble ATI stock on my Mossberg 500 and I like it, it is a lot better than some of the others out there, but it has no recoil reduction. I don't have a problem with the size of the pistol grip though.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I have used ATI products, their Mosin scope mount and a Mosin ATI stock. I haven't had any problems with either.

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I've got an ATI stock on my AC556. it's been great with a few thousand rounds under it. I did melt the handgurad a bit, well someone at NFA Day II melted it a bit after a few too many mag dumps!

Doug K

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I don't have a problem with the size of the pistol grip though.

Let me rephrase that, when I say small I mean "thinner" than the competitor brands. Thus the Hogue slip on Handall Jr. which resolves that issue nicely. The Mesa Tactical are awesome because you can use any AR furniture for your grip, but they are a little more pricey. You can check them out at Tactical Shotgunner.

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    I bought the ATI Strikeforce for my AK 74. The seller said it fits 47 & 74 but after some fit issues I called ATI. ATI says it does not fit 74. I was able to tool it to fit with about 30 minutes of work.
    ATI offered to send me new parts if my mods took off too much - great offer but I didn't need it. Says good things about company.

mwmccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Seymour
    I have one of thier 4-shot extension tubes on my 870 and it rocks! Basically unbreakable, great spring, but pissed me off because you had to order the barrel clamp separately.

Top Bottom