Atlanta CC planning another classifier match?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I could probably get Riverman as well. He is unclassified in production.

I need to get a L-10 classification as well. I need something in D class...:D

Well,

The triplets and I will be a carload on anything short of a boxcar.

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    I'd go to Fort Wayne for sure, depending on dates. I'm in Vegas the 17th through 24th, and possibly on a hunting trip the 25th.

When you say Fort Wayne, what club are you referring to? I was at Hillside in Fort Wayne this past weekend hunting chukar and pheasant, and they said they want to host some USPSA events this year.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    OK. i was at Hillside Shooting Sports. They are looking for someone to manage their USPSA program. Once they find someone, they plan to offer regular events. They got a pretty decent facility in Roanoke, IN

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    OK. i was at Hillside Shooting Sports. They are looking for someone to manage their USPSA program. Once they find someone, they plan to offer regular events. They got a pretty decent facility in Roanoke, IN

Do you have a contact, if they want to run uspsa matches under the uspsa rules and be able to have classifier scores submitted for shooters then they need to be an affiliated club with uspsa.
    I can help with that

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    Do you have a contact, if they want to run uspsa matches under the uspsa rules and be able to have classifier scores submitted for shooters then they need to be an affiliated club with uspsa.
    I can help with that

Jake - I do not have a specific contact. My hunting club set up the event this past weekend, I just attended. While there the owner/operator and I spoke about USPSA, during which he mentioned that they wanted to start hosting events.

Just google Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke and give them a call.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Jake - I do not have a specific contact. My hunting club set up the event this past weekend, I just attended. While there the owner/operator and I spoke about USPSA, during which he mentioned that they wanted to start hosting events.

Just google Hillside Shooting Sports in Roanoke and give them a call.

You should probably have them call Jake instead of the other way around. He is the Indiana Section Coordinator, and this the offical contact point for USPSA in Indiana. They will need to go through him at some point to affiliate.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    A little focus here please. This is about the Fort Wayne crew getting a classifier together for Feb.

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    No, this thread is about Atlanta having another classifier match. Can we get back on topic!(all purple, I'm on a tablet, too difficult to change colors)

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    No, this thread is about Atlanta having another classifier match. Can we get back on topic!(all purple, I'm on a tablet, too difficult to change colors)

All we are asking for is six little classifiers. :ingo:

Top Bottom