• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    I'll be there in my stylish orange hat, as will my wife in her even cooler blue hat. It's one of our favorite ranges. There is something special in the gravel there that seems to make everyone shoot better.

RMOR

Plinker
    Jan 11, 2011
    Anderson
    I had a blast today! A little soggy but otherwise a great day to shoot and learn some American history. The instructors were great and the range was awesome. There's not many things that compare to seeing your shot group move onto the target! I originally was not going to be able to make it for the Sunday shoot, but am now going to try to get there. I am now the proud owner of a ROC, so if I don't qualify tomorrow I'll be at a few more throughout the year. This thing really lived up to its billing. A big thanks to Yellowhouse, Philagothon, jve153, pudly and everyone else who made the day a great experience. It was cool to eat lunch with the cowboys too! :draw:

jve153

Expert
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    Thank you, sir. Had a blast today. Had a great group on instructors as well as a great group of fellow shooters. The wind was kind of rough at times but the temperatures were up today and it was much drier than Saturday. The instruction was great, the history awesome, always love the dangerous old men/women stories. Couldn't have asked for a better weekend.

philagothon

Sharpshooter
    Jul 25, 2010
    On the 7th step
    CONGRATS jve153! I told you we would do everything we could to bring you across the 210 line and you stormed across it. Now that your ROC card has expired it's time to grab your headgear.

Pudly, it was good to see you on Saturday. I'm sorry you didn't make it back on Sunday, the weather was great and everyone saw lots of improvement.

RMOR, it was good to meet you. You did some fine shooting sir. Put that ROC card to use and get back out when you can, but bring some friends next time. I'm fairly certain you'll invalidate that ROC card in no time.

Grunt, it was a pleasure as always.
    I'm not sure how the shooters handle all of the excitement you bring. See ya on the trail!

jve153

Expert
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    Just joined the rwva forums under the name JV. I will be looking at my schedule and the Appleseed schedules to see if I can make and honor the commitment.

grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    CONGRATS jve153! I told you we would do everything we could to bring you across the 210 line and you stormed across it. Now that your ROC card has expired it's time to grab your headgear.

Pudly, it was good to see you on Saturday. I'm sorry you didn't make it back on Sunday, the weather was great and everyone saw lots of improvement.

RMOR, it was good to meet you. You did some fine shooting sir. Put that ROC card to use and get back out when you can, but bring some friends next time. I'm fairly certain you'll invalidate that ROC card in no time.

Grunt, it was a pleasure as always.
    I'm not sure how the shooters handle all of the excitement you bring. See ya on the trail!

Hahahaha. I'm a very exciting type of person sir :).

Top Bottom