• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nwebb01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2022
    US
    I've looked into joining some sort of club that offers more than just a flat range/indoor experience that are limited to aiming at paper targets. ACC looks fairly interesting. Any members here? Anyone with any sort of feedback on the club?

In short, I'm looking for somewhere to do some shooting and moving, holster work, etc.

I'm open to any suggestions, if you've got them.

Thanks!

Gingerbeardman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Anderson
    I'm not a member but I should be. Some of the guys will be along soon. It's a fantastic place, well run, clean, safe, etc. There's some form of event every weekend, and I've bought SEVERAL guns just for the ability to shoot all their events.

nwebb01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2022
    US
    I'm not a member but I should be. Some of the guys will be along soon. It's a fantastic place, well run, clean, safe, etc. There's some form of event every weekend, and I've bought SEVERAL guns just for the ability to shoot all their events.
    Thanks for the info.

Do they allow movement or "running and gunning"? I've seen some pictures of the place, just not 100% on how they operate everything.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Proteq.us.
    Thanks for the info.

Do they allow movement or "running and gunning"? I've seen some pictures of the place, just not 100% on how they operate everything.
    Definitely at sanctioned events like IDPA and USPSA. There is typically once of each held there once per month. (IDPA is first saturday, USPSA is I THINK 2nd saturday. But dont quote me)

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    ACC is one of the best clubs in the area. Once you're a member, you have the ability to draw from holster, move around barricades, transition from rifle to pistol, etc as long as you can do it safely and within the rules of the club. Tons of training and competition opportunities as well - also there are plate racks in some bays and you can bring your own paper targets or steel (in good condition) to shoot at.

Check the website for membership requirements - if you decide to join up, mention INGO when you do your new member orientation.

www.atlantaconservationclub.com

nwebb01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2022
    US
    ACC is one of the best clubs in the area. Once you're a member, you have the ability to draw from holster, move around barricades, transition from rifle to pistol, etc as long as you can do it safely and within the rules of the club. Tons of training and competition opportunities as well - also there are plate racks in some bays and you can bring your own paper targets or steel (in good condition) to shoot at.

Check the website for membership requirements - if you decide to join up, mention INGO when you do your new member orientation.

www.atlantaconservationclub.com
    Thanks so much for the info!

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Great club with great people, I am not a member but I live 100 miles away but have been shooting IDPA there since about 2007. If I lived within say 50 miles I would for sure be a member. Jim.

Top Bottom