• ...and so much more!
  • Justonemore1

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2023
    Noblesville
    Hi all! I recently filled out my application to the Atlanta Conservation Club. I would love to hear from any members or recent members on their experience. I am really excited but want to make sure I do everything right to get approved.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I was there last Saturday for IDPA, my favorite range. I am not a member there, 100 miles is just too far to drive just to go shoot a bit. If I lived closer I would for sure have joined long ago. Jim.

Tripp11

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I was a member at ACC for about 5 years, and it's a fantastic range with really great people. I usually went through the week in the mornings and I was the only person at the facility most days. I met Aron Bright (RIP) there one day and then started taking some training classes from him - what a great guy who is still missed to this day.

Hopefully nothing much has changed and it's still a wonderful place to shoot.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    I am a current ACC member and this is my second year.
    There's a reason I renewed my membership. ;)

Feel free to PM me with any questions you have.

Justonemore1

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2023
    Noblesville
    I was a member at ACC for about 5 years, and it's a fantastic range with really great people. I usually went through the week in the mornings and I was the only person at the facility most days. I met Aron Bright (RIP) there one day and then started taking some training classes from him - what a great guy who is still missed to this day.

Hopefully nothing much has changed and it's still a wonderful place to shoot.

Thanks for the info! I’m really excited! Everyone I have talked to makes me think nothing has still changed! I never knew Aron but he sounds awesome!

Top Bottom