• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    High altitude aircraft leave trails behind them which is REALLY cold exhaust. Exhaust from the engines at very high altitudes becomes cold enough to become visible in the form of what looks like clouds.

I'm not saying what they're saying the government is doing is false. I'm just saying that all the jets flying they showed were commercial aircraft and all the trails were coming from the jet engines. Save for one jet they showed.

We do know that China and Russia have been trying to control the weather for years. I guess it's possible that they are doing that here now too. Should be interesting.

At 1:22, those aren't high level contrails. Those are deliberate.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Me lucky charms!

Maybe I'm just too young, but all my life (27 years) I've seen rainbows in sprinklers/mists and I've never ever ever seen a rainbow around the sun and moon!?!??!?!? Do I need to go buy some more tinfoil? And besides, metal in the water would hamper such affects, as it would block light, not break it down like a prism water droplet. OH MY GOD!!! I Figured it out, Nature is out to get us! Contrails, I would say I don't know nearly enough about to comment on. But I think I know a little bit about rainbows. More rainbows just means more pots of gold, duh - and clearer water too.

Top Bottom