• ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    WTF? Is this story some kind of joke?

Getting those kids indoctrinated with some real Police State action. High fives all around.

Did the soldiers lay some suppressing fire down over their heads? Make them feel like somebody made a real report of marijuana on the bus.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    WTF? Is this story some kind of joke?

Getting those kids indoctrinated with some real Police State action. High fives all around.

Did the soldiers lay some suppressing fire down over their heads? Make them feel like somebody made a real report of marijuana on the bus.

:laugh:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    No joke. Like I said I have no idea what they used to bang the loud pop noise or bang noises with, but they were outside the bus.... by a couple of feet... The Marine that came in thru the back... thru a window... not a door (my bus doesnt have the door at the very very back, only on the side and he did not use it... my engine sits in the back of the bus)

not sure why the football team is involved in this kind of stuff, but it is no joke. i have a picture of my door with the glass shattered, but before i post it, i would like to edit out the township name.

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    The Marines greeted the bus I guess in Marine fasion.
    The coaches got off the bus and told me they would get on and take control. This was no joke! Some kind of flash bangs or flare guns or something were being set off/shot, one jumped in the back window of my bus, 2 or 3 were running up and down the sides pounding on the bus.... and in about 2 seconds after the one jumpd in the back thru the window, he was up front barking orders at the kids...

Lemme guess...you speed dialed your mom and she got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and your uncle in Bel-Air.".... :D

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Lemme guess...you speed dialed your mom and she got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and your uncle in Bel-Air.".... :D

NO!!!!! That would of been the worst thing I could of done!!!! (And I don't know her phone number :(

(she is a civilian in the Army stationed in Kuwait.... I don't think the Marines would of liked me calling the Army:D

Top Bottom