• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Integraholic

Master
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    I'd like to make a thread briefly here about anyone coming up to the store. Do NOT make a U-turn at the stoplight of Albany St. and Emerson Ave. if you are traveling north on Emerson. BGPD sometimes will sit and watch for people doing so and we'd not like to see any of you get tickets. I'm sure it'd ruin your trip to the range as well. ;) You can either turn on Albany and find a parking lot to turn around in or turn onto Main st and cut down a side road to Albany and up to the light. Everyone drive safely and we can't wait to see you smiling and ticketless. :yesway:

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Oct 9, 2012
    I noticed that when I went the first time. I know BGPD can be sticklers...so didn't want to do a U and had to go do a square in the neighborhood. Now I turn one street early and come around if I remember.

Classic

Master
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Thanks! Last time I came to the range I did just that. My brother said "you better watch out, you can get a ticket for that". I looked in my mirror and there was an Indy LEO right behind me turning left. He went on his way without coming after me that time. I decided not to repeat the u-turn on future visits.

Super customer service at your shop btw.

SaltyDog67

Plinker
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    A little farther up the road at Emerson and Grovewood, everyone was always making u-turns so they posted a no u-turn sign there. I guess the BG police got tired of writing tickets cause the sign is gone and eveyone is back to making legal u-turns.

Top Bottom