Attention Women Shooters! We've got a "Ladies' Corner" reserved just for you!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Eagle1 Firearms Academy Ladies' Corner: https://www.eagle1firearmsacademy.com/

[FONT=&amp]La·dy[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Pronounced [ley-dee][/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]plural (la·dies) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    1.) [/FONT][FONT=&amp]A woman of class who is refined, polite, well-spoken and…Loves Guns![/FONT]

Approx. 54% of our students are women attending either by themselves, with their husbands/boyfriends or in a "womens" group of some kind; with a number of young girls participating with their Mothers. It's always a fun time for me to teach women, because they're very attentive in class, they learn quickly and they often out-shoot their male counterparts! A REAL surprise for their husbands and boyfriends! :): Plus, I always get questions from women in class of, "Where do I go from here?"

Sooooo, I've created a special place on my website that caters to women only who conceal carry everyday, shoot for sport/fun or those who want to learn more about taking the first steps into the exciting world of firearms and shooting.

Keep watch for updates on women-related videos, product reviews, shooting tips and specials on women-only classes that are specifically for YOU!

Cheers!

--Phil

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Not a ladies related question, but... Do you do the Personal Protection Outside the Home?
    Yes I do, however I've appropriately renamed those classes Personal Protection/CCW 1 and 2, due to some changes/improvements I've implemented into the original NRA curriculum that improves the in-class presentation, introduces more "real world" shooting scenarios on the range and integrates handgun handling drills not typically found in the original NRA course structure.

I believe in being honest and fair to the NRA, so when/if any changes are made to their original core curriculum, the course name should be updated accordingly, as not to misrepresent the NRA or mislead a potential client. I can assure you though....my updates make the classes a MUCH better experience overall!

--Phil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Top Bottom