• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I figure instead of doing a new thread every weekend, whenever someone is going to atterbury they can post up in here.

That said. Anyone going to be there today. I'll be there probably late morning, early afternoon with Purd002. I'm gonna run another 50ish rounds through the G27 then I'm gonna move to a 50 yard bench and see about getting Aidans scope dialed in. I'll have a red backpack and an ammo can with an INGO sticker on it. Come say hey if you see us.

Tommy

Edit: would a mod be so kind to move this to general firearms please? Thank you.

Last edited:

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    I like it. It is ran well, safe, and wont break the bank. From what I understand, their prices on reloading supplies are good too if you're into that sort of thing.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Oh yeah, and big thanks goes out to the RSO that helped me get started sighting in Aidan's scope. It wasn't Buzz. It was the other gentleman. Here are a couple 50 yard 3 round groups. Nevermind the flyer from a previous group on the one target.

65fcdbc2.jpg

7ef5fe99.jpg

vwoodrum11

Marksman
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Indy
    Oh yeah, and big thanks goes out to the RSO that helped me get started sighting in Aidan's scope. It wasn't Buzz. It was the other gentleman. Here are a couple 50 yard 3 round groups. Nevermind the flyer from a previous group on the one target.

65fcdbc2.jpg

7ef5fe99.jpg
    Must of been Frank who helped you.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I was there between 12 and 1:30 down on lanes 49-51. As usual, I was with my 13 year old and wife. Overall, it was a good day, but I did end up taking ammo home that I intended to shoot. I had a squib round in my Bersa 380CC that could not be easily cleared. Frank gave it a try and Buzz was ready to have a go at it with a brass rod and mallet, but I decided to take it back home and clear it there. Other than that, it was a good day. Sorry I missed you guys down there.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    We must have just missed you. As a matter of fact, you may have been checking out as we walked in. We were on 38 and there wasn't anybody to the right of us.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    That is a good idea to do a Atterbury post. I live in Greenwood so I go since I know a lot of people but none of them like to shoot...I will go with you sometime like a weekend

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Anybody going maybe perhaps this weekend with 1911's? I like to check out a few since I'm pondering on getting one someday.

Top Bottom