• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    Any one headed to ASR today? Headed down to dial in my AR, 500 and practice for the multi-gun match on June 6th at Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club near Brookston, IN. Any one else planning on attending this match? This will be my second and looking forward to participating in this one. I was just an observer and helped out where needed on the one last month at Atlanta and now I am hooked. Great time thanks ACC. :patriot:[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Not headed down but since ASR is under new manag. why don't you let us know how they are treating you and also scope out the "realoading" supplies their selling, I've heard they are selling supplies but If they are only selling shotgun supplies then that's a bit one sided but if they have powder and pistol and rifle primers then let us know

MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    Was there Friday afternoon and saw some primers in case but nothing else. Ammo for sale was reasonable not Wally World prices but ok. Definitely not the DNR atmosphere when they were running it on the weekends. The price is right $6.00 first hour then drops to $4.00 per hour. Safe and friendly atmosphere.

Top Bottom