• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Darn, I would enjoy coming to join you guys but I just found out that I have to go out of town this weekend for a funeral.

Maybe next time.

How many of you would come north to the Valparaiso area for a shoot? I have a 60 acre lot with a private firing range that can accommodate 10-15 people. I could host more, but the firing line might get a little crowded. Most of the range is woods, and we can shoot back there as long as no wild shots go off the property.

Arial view on Google Maps

The formal range can be seen in Satellite view in the middle of the image (square just off E700N road). I've built a 20ft impact berm with 10ft sides all the way back to a covered shooting position. All of the woods seen in the satellite view are on my property for the most part. We have the Kankakee River back there too for those who like fishing.

Just a thought.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Darn, I would enjoy coming to join you guys but I just found out that I have to go out of town this weekend for a funeral.

Maybe next time.

How many of you would come north to the Valparaiso area for a shoot? I have a 60 acre lot with a private firing range that can accommodate 10-15 people. I could host more, but the firing line might get a little crowded. Most of the range is woods, and we can shoot back there as long as no wild shots go off the property.

Arial view on Google Maps

The formal range can be seen in Satellite view in the middle of the image (square just off E700N road). I've built a 20ft impact berm with 10ft sides all the way back to a covered shooting position. All of the woods seen in the satellite view are on my property for the most part. We have the Kankakee River back there too for those who like fishing.

Just a thought.

I would be interested

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Site looks great. Are you the web guy? Lets trade links!

Or if you guys would like to get to shoot a bit closer we could meet at my club, HCFG (Hamilton County Fish and Game) I could put together an event and you guys could see the club at the same time. Here is our webpage...under a new webmaster and still in the process of a makeover:

Hamilton County Fish & Game - Welcome!

It's a small club just outside of Noblesville, IN that has been around since 1936. If you want more info you can email me via this site.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Man I wish I had weekends off. Unfortunately I used up my days off this month and the first half of next month. I'd love to go back to Atterbury. They have a REALLY nice range... minus the 75$ charge if you mess up...

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Soo... for those couple of you that noticed that I said we'd be there on Sunday....

We're not going to be there on Sunday. My dad just emailed me that my aunt (whom I get to see once a year, maybe) will be in town this weekend and that my grandma hasn't been doing well. Apparently the family is all getting together for lunch on Sunday, and family always comes first.

If you're still going, shoot some for us!! Also, there's another thread where some of the guys are planning on meeting on Aug. 16 instead: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...586-in_gun_owners_group_shoot_and_dinner.html

Happy shooting! :)

Pami

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Me an' the Mrs will be there.

OK? No one cared to look at the OTHER thread here in events about shooting at Atterbury?

It was more for the benefit of people who said they would be joining us before the other thread was started, and I did link to the other thread in my post above to make sure they saw. I even changed the title of this thread to reflect the date that was being discussed because of the second thread. :)

Like Lars said, there's no reason not to go to Atterbury twice with the same group. :)

Top Bottom