• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunruner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I just can across this, it's a couple of days old, but still scarry.

NWV News - Jim Kouri -- Attorney General to Classify Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Americans as Terrorists

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]An amendment to a bill swiftly moving through the US Congress will allow the Obama Administration's Attorney General to classify Americans as domestic terrorists if they are pro-life, pro-gun and anti-big government. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Impeached Florida judge -- now a Democrat Party member of the House of Representatives -- Rep. Alcee Hastings introduced what some claim is a disturbing piece of legislation. Hasting's amendment calls for the Attorney General to have discretion over who is called a terrorist and what groups will be treated as terrorist groups. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"This is arguably one of the worst pieces of legislation to come down the pike in a long, long time. In essence Attorney General Eric Holder -- a Bill Clinton retread -- will have the discretion to label Americans terrorists. Hastings is a dangerous man and should be forced to resign from congress. He's also proposed the creation of "emergency camps" that are nothing more than prisons," warns political strategist Mike Baker. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"This amendment is part and parcel of the trend in this country to suppress dissent by patriots by calling them domestic terrorists," he added.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]In an unclassified report entitled "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment," Secretary for Homeland Security Janet Napolitano and her agency included the following description of "extremists:" [/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration."[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Last Thursday, Congressman Trent Franks (R-AZ) made the following remarks on the House Floor regarding Congressman Alcee Hastings’ (D-FL) amendment to the National Defense Authorization bill:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"The Hastings Amendment to the National Defense Authorization bill (which now is being considered en bloc) prohibits the recruitment, enlistment, or retention of persons with known affiliations to "groups determined by the Attorney General to be of a violent, extremist nature."[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Members on both sides of the aisle support the purpose of this amendment because we recognize that there are legitimate concerns about the enlistment of persons who may seek to use their military training to cause harm to innocents, but we should take pause to consider the breadth of this amendment carefully. I just want to express concern about the language of this amendment, and my concerns are shared by many in this House," said Rep. Franks. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"While the amendment seeks to keep gang members and members of violent groups out of the military, the amendment by its language is much more broad. Specifically, it confers upon the Attorney General the ability to categorize groups as hate groups, and this sounds an alarm for many of us because of the recent shocking and offensive report released by the Department of Homeland Security which labeled, arguably, a majority of Americans as "extremists," warned Franks.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"I take extreme offense that the federal government -- through a report issued under the authority of a Cabinet-level official -- would dare to categorize people who are "dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition or abortion or immigration" as "right-wing extremists" and it begs the question of whether the Attorney General, under Mr. Hastings' Amendment, can look to the Napolitano report to decide who is an extremist, or can make the same categorization of the majority of Americans as extremists who may then be kept from joining the military, or who may be discharged," said Rep. Franks.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"I want to state unequivocally that I believe that it is not the intent of this Congress to label pro-lifers, federalism proponents, and pro-immigration enforcement groups and their affiliates as extremists under the bill. My colleagues on the other side of the aisle should make a strong effort to assuage these concerns and make our intentions clear. If the intent of this amendment is to go after citizens because of their political views and moral convictions, then the amendment is unconstitutional. I hope that the sponsor of the Amendment will make clear tonight that this is not the intent," he added.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Rep. Alcee Hastings also introduced what many say is another disturbing piece of legislation. That new bill calls for the Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano to build at least six facilities that can be designated as "emergency centers. Hastings rationale for such facilities is to gather and "house" civilians on what are basically detention centers guarded by armed soldiers or paramilitary troops. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]The House bill (HR 645) -- National Emergency Centers Establishment Act -- is not even on the radar of members of the elite media. According to critics of the plan, if passed the government will create camps or centers that by their nature restrict the activities of US citizens herded into them.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]In fact, one provision -- Section 2 (b) (4) -- states: "[To] meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security."[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]One critic, political strategist Mike Baker claims the idea of such detention center smacks of the type of concentration camps for political dissidents, such as occurred in Nazi Germany, Americans find repugnant.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"Why aren't the news media covering this story? Could it be because they fear being the first occupants of these so-called emergency installations? Where is the outrage by our nation's Fourth Estate?" asks Baker.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Hastings bill is suspected of attempting to help expand the President Obama's military and law enforcement powers. While Hastings pushes this bill, even Republican congressmen are hesitant to remind one another and the nation that this Florida congressman was impeached while he sat on Florida's federal court bench.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Appointed by President Jimmy Carter in 1979, he became the first African-American federal judge in the state of Florida, and served in that position for ten years. He’s still called “Judge” by some of his colleagues, but one would think he’d rather forget his days on the federal bench.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]In 1989, Judge Hastings was impeached by the US House of Representatives for bribery and perjury. The Democratic-controlled Senate convicted Hastings of accepting a $150,000 bribe in 1981 in exchange for a lenient sentence and of perjury in his testimony about the case. Hastings said the charges against him smacked of racism. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Even Rep. John Conyers, who is also black, said he “found no trace of racism during the investigation.” He urged his colleagues to remove Hastings from the bench. He said, “[Hastings] is unfit to serve.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]When the ultra-liberal Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi nominated Hastings for the chairmanship of the House Intelligence Committee, even members of her own political party balked.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"The prospect of Rep. Alcee Hastings becoming the chairman of the House of Representative’s Intelligence Committee was proposed by Congressional Black Caucus, who had been pressuring the new House Speaker Pelosi to appoint blacks to key leadership positions and Hasting benefited from the pressure on the radical left Pelosi," said former Detective Sidney Frances (NYPD-ret.), himself an African-American.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]While Hastings did not become chairman of that committee, he is a ranking member of the Homeland Security Subcommittee.[/FONT]​

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Anytime a free citizen can be put on a list that will restrict his/her rights without recourse or redress then that is the beginning of tyranny.

No Tyranny has all ready begun at the point in time that this is even considered a viable course for the direction of a Nation...

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    oh no!

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]An amendment to a bill swiftly moving through the US Congress will allow the Obama Administration's Attorney General to classify Americans as domestic terrorists if they are pro-life, pro-gun and anti-big government. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Impeached Florida judge -- now a Democrat Party member of the House of Representatives -- Rep. Alcee Hastings introduced what some claim is a disturbing piece of legislation. Hasting's amendment calls for the Attorney General to have discretion over who is called a terrorist and what groups will be treated as terrorist groups. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"This is arguably one of the worst pieces of legislation to come down the pike in a long, long time. In essence Attorney General Eric Holder -- a Bill Clinton retread -- will have the discretion to label Americans terrorists. Hastings is a dangerous man and should be forced to resign from congress. He's also proposed the creation of "emergency camps" that are nothing more than prisons," warns political strategist Mike Baker. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"This amendment is part and parcel of the trend in this country to suppress dissent by patriots by calling them domestic terrorists," he added.[/FONT]​

well i wonder if my name goes in that hat as terrorist.guess i better get my terrorist friends together and run for the hills(lol)this kind of stuff is bs and makes me sick to my stomach.:xmad:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Can we at least pick a cool design for our mandatory armbands?

Here's mine:
    USA.gif

Blessings,
    Bill

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Oh dont' worry they are going to round you all up. They will just play another M. Jackson tribute on the TV and give our maany more free tickets the da they do the rouding up so that the sheep of obamamerica are too distracted to notice that you went missing.

What did you not see the TV coverage today for the King of Pop? You could NOT have missed it could you? If you did I'm sure there will be a DVD for $29.99 for you to buy. =p

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Be nice SE. Yes MJ had is bad moments & right now he is facing his maker on all things in his life so his trial has just begun. What I truly feel sorry for are his children. They have just lost the only parent they really knew.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMuMTXxc-Ko]YouTube - michael jackson's duaghter 2009 memorial[/ame]

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Be nice SE. Yes MJ had is bad moments & right now he is facing his maker on all things in his life so his trial has just begun. What I truly feel sorry for are his children. They have just lost the only parent they really knew.

YouTube - michael jackson's duaghter 2009 memorial

A monster is a monster no matter how great his "legacy".

His childrens virtue and innocence are probably much safer now.

Hitler was responsible for many great improvements in infrastructure and engineering.
    The Autobahn and fuel efficient affordable automobiles.

Should the world have thrown him this type of gala memorial event?

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    About the OP, these types of politicians should be removed from office. How exactly can you bring legal proceedings against them for abusing our Constitution like this. I think the Freeman movement tried suing politicians for $ judgements against politicians who missed too many meetings and votes. It sounded hokey cause they got corrupted and screwed over some of their own people. If they are violating the constitution can't they be brought up on charges through Justice Dept. ?

I cannot believe this nightmare and how it just keeps getting crazier.

Top Bottom