• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Duce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Delaware County
    I got there about 5:30 and walked right in. Didn't find the Glocks at all, but there were several tables that had good collection of rough shooters, but most were over priced. While ammo was available I agree they're trying to dump overpriced stock. They were greedy during the rush and are now stuck with it. I did find a FR8 Mauser, but the guy was away from his table, by the time I had wandered back, I'd talked myself out of it. Tried to pedal an Ultra Varmiter in 22/250, only to realize it's too close to deer season and everyones looking for slug guns. The only thing I bought was raffle tickets for an AR from the Marine league and $3.50 worth of dark chocolate covered carmels..................I found the elusive INGO boothe and Fenway.
    That poor puppy was dog tired, but got a tacticool hat and got to shake his hand. Someone needed to slip him a big'ol BLT with cracked wheat bread, lot's of platter bacon, home grown maters, lettuce, and a good smear of Miracle Whip..................OOPS I'm hungry gotta go................................:@ya: <>< Duce

Mike G

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Greenwood
    I made it to the show yesterday and found a couple of things I was looking for. I lucked into a Raven holster that had already been made and was just sitting there waiting for someone to purchase. It fits my XD like a glove. I like the retention and adjustability of the holster very much. It does tuck the gun in to your side for better concealability as other here have stated.

I was able to find a guy selling Ranger ammo 45 auto 230 grain T-series. Bought a couple of boxes from him. I was surprised to find someone selling the T-series ammo since I thought it was reserved to LE only. But it has been a couple of years since I heard that, so maybe it has changed since then. It was a little pricey, but not a bad investment since I was running low on PD ammo. I had been using the Ranger SXT so I am happy for this find.

I found a guy near the INGO booth selling Amish made leather belts for 30 dollars. I picked one up to try as a gun belt for my new Raven holster. It was a one piece leather belt and is heavy so it should be pretty durable. We'll see.

When I went by the INGO booth, they were surrounded by several people so I didn't get to stop. Maybe I will be able to stop by if I make out on Sunday.
    I thought it was a pretty decent day when it was all said and done.

msgro22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    eastside of indy
    iam a newbie and i was able to get the day off on friday so i got there about 12;30 and was 3 one in the doors.. got what i was looking for at ok prices i was just happy to find them.. i meet esrice at the booth and picked up a shirt..thanks to all for the warm welcomes..:rockwoot:

GarandMD

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Lafayette
    I was there all afternoon and closed the place out last night. I was hoping to stock up on some pistol calibers but like others, I found prices still too high for me. Lots of toys to fondle and learned a few things but nothing really turned me on to purchase.
    I stopped by the Ingo table and was glad to put some faces to names. I never found the "big guy in blue" that was to be Fenway however. Maybe next time.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    So no more 325 g19s or g17s? Sad panda!
    Sad_Panda_by_ra3ndy.jpg

AngryFish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Actually there was a guy who was selling police buy used glocks at 325 a piece. Some were 3rd gen but most were older.

Nice getting to meet a few of the faces behind INGO.

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    I went yesterday and found some pretty good deals. Best 1500 out of the three or four I've been to, I think. I picked up 2 Colt marked AR 30 round mags with the restricted marking for $10 a piece, 10 boxes of wolf 223 for $5 a box, and some other misc. odds and ends. Couldn't find the INGO booth. I was going to swing by again today, but I've apparently lost the three day pass I bought.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    I stopped by the ingo table today. those bacon patches were awfully tempting :)

a springfield xd-9 compact ended up following me home. not really sure why, I have never shot one, and I don't really "need" another handgun, but why not :).

Ended up paying $419 for the xd-9 from zx-gun

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I just got back from the 1500 & got everything I was looking for ,I am glad I made the trip got my LPP,sig226 holster ,40 s&w brass some other odds & ends .Really had a hard time walking away from the police trade in glocks & a springfield champion 1911,really impressed with the selection of ar uppers,from shorty tactical to long range.Also became a site supporter. Had a time finding the ingo table was hidden behind a holster dealer near the corner .There are deals to be found on ammo just gotta not overlook the obvious(got 50 rds of 135 gr factory 9mm for 20.00) from an unlikely dealer.Will be back for another 1500 show ,made fort waynes show look like a garage sale

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Got to the show today and was disappointed on where they stuck Mike and his table, guess they don't think INGO is worthy of a better spot. :dunno:

On the first trip by got to see Mike and got to meet Britton for the first time, chatted for a few and continued on for the thrill of the hunt.

Was initially hopping that Bob @ PSS would bring my Taurus PT-809 to the show since I was not able to pick it up this week, but he told me didn't want to risk the chance of it getting sold to someone else on accident, (thanked him for that :yesway:) and told him I'd be in Monday to get it.

Looked @ some reloading stuff, me and best friend are thinking about reloading so we stopped in at one hear the INGO table and talked about the Lee 1000 for 235.00 to get in on the low $$ side on a progressive press, decided to wait on this (need more funds).

Got a new UTG folding foregrip for $20.00 that we seen several selling for @ $25.00 also picked up a UTG 3 point sling for $15.00. Happy that the AR is now almost pimped to my liking.

Grabbed 4 100 round cases, 2 9's and 2 45's to put the bulk WWB in, so being finished and deleted with my alloted $$'s from the wife, strolled bacl over to INGO table to say bye to Fenway, but he was strolling and I got the Bishop of Bacon, super Scutter himself instead.

All in all good show Sat., walked right in at 9am and out at 2:00, crowd was really light compared to the last 3 shows and honestly it may have been the least crowed show I have been to on a Sat.

Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    Got back awhile ago. Picked up one of the bigger INGO stickers (very cool). Ended up meeting up with Clay and doing some trading. Even though the venue seems small in that pavilion, I thought it was setup well. Not alot of junk (like those damn flying pigs and cows) this time. Picked up some .30 carbine ammo. 7.62x39 was insanely priced at the show.:n00b: Nice to see firearm prices coming back down.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was only able to be there for a couple of hours today, but I enjoyed meeting some new faces. Thanks for stopping by the table!

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I am bumming that I didn't get to make it there this weekend. I've been enjoying myself manning those table for the majority of the weekends but family calls this week.

I'm really glad so many of you made the effort to find and stop by the booth though. Hope you picked up the cool INGO gear that we sell. If you haven't been yet this weekend, make sure you try and go tomorrow. :)

Top Bottom