• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I'll be there Saturday morning. Bringing a friend and my FIL. I'll be sporting my INGO Tactical hat I bought at the last 1500!

Hope to find a good deal on a sub-compact .40, holster, some ammo (if the $$$ is right), and other random stuff.

Raoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    I'll be there Saturday, probably. I'll be wearing my INGO Tactical hat. I will definitely be stopping by the INGO table.:ingo:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ok plans just changed for me. Was planning Fri, but now I'm not going up to MI. Plus I've gotta go to a work orientation on Fri. So I'll be there either Sat. or Sun. Will be wearing my INGO tactical hat and INGO shirt.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    which building is it in this time? I looked at the 1500 website and it didn't say.

I was in the area today and the sign says expo hall.
    I will hopefully be there for a little bit on Friday or Saturday. Not really looking for anything but I hope I can sell or trade off this 5.7 ammo I dont have any use for.

jetskrtal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Just finished loading the truck!!Will be there in the morning to set up.This is my first 1500!!Looking forward to it!!

x2bax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Going right after work today. Hope to pick up my first carry peice if I can find a good deal. Any reccomendations on vendors who will be there that are really helpful and let you really handle the guns and different holsters? Will definatly stop by the INGO desk and introduce myself, are they taking site supporter funds on the spot?

MeltonLaw

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Downtown Indy
    x2bax
    From what I've seen most of the dealers will let you handle their guns and answer questions fairly well. There is one dealer that I have seen there, this might just be me though, that has a ton of guns but needs to clean and oil most of them. I've looked at this person's wares on several occasions and I wouldn't purchase from them for the simple fact that they do no care for their merchandise. You'll know which one when you come to their tables.

X-Ravin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    West Lafayette
    w00t got free tickets from my ex-boss! Will be my first 1500, wife gave go ahead (reluctantly) if I can find an awesome deal on a 1911. Any idea about how much those will run (the cheaper ones of course)?

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    look for the zx guns booth for the rock island 1911 usually carry the full size & the compact .At least they always do for the ft wayne show,ranger supply might have them also around 425 to 450 from either dealer

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    if anybody runs across some hk 91/g3 mags post it up for me, this will be my first indy 1500 & Im looking forward to putting some faces to the ingo names,see you at the table

Bisley Man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Whitestown
    It's 3:oopm, loks like storms will be there in 30-40mins, I hate to have my guns CLINTON-IZED, the zip strip is hard to cut off without scatching the finish.

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hope to be there sat morning.Bringing my Walther P22 limited edition and G22 if anyone is interested in them.Or maybe a nice trade :)

Top Bottom