Aug '11 1500: Location of good deals at the 1500!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    I remember someone brought up the idea of a place to put good deals that are found at the 1500. That way those of us with smart phones can help each other out :D

So I'll go ahead and start the thread!!

Any deals that you find Friday, Saturday, or Sunday that you feel like sharing feel free to post them here! Help out all your fellow INGO members to zoom in on those good deals that you feel just shouldn't be passed up.

:ingo:

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    That would have been me alexanjl12...I pulled this forum up to start the thread...you beat me to it!

No biggie, ill be keeping an eye on it tonight so I know where to start at in the morning!

Don't hide the deals!

Endofdays

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    After I watch the Keystone Towers explode tomorrow morning, I am off the the show. If anyone has news on deals for an AK package, mossy roadblocker & sig mosquito, give me a shout.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    I just got back from the show. I'm not a reloader, so I didn't pay much attention to any of the pricing on that stuff... sorry

I'm sure there are some hidden gems, but I didn't really come across anything that I thought I couldn't get an equal or better deal locally. I primarily was on the look out for 1911s, and did see one guy with a SR1911 for $899. That's the opposite end of killer for me ;)

INGO has a nice location at the front, make sure you swing by and say hi to the guys if you go.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I just got back from the show. I'm not a reloader, so I didn't pay much attention to any of the pricing on that stuff... sorry

I'm sure there are some hidden gems, but I didn't really come across anything that I thought I couldn't get an equal or better deal locally. I primarily was on the look out for 1911s, and did see one guy with a SR1911 for $899. That's the opposite end of killer for me ;)

INGO has a nice location at the front, make sure you swing by and say hi to the guys if you go.

What kind of prices did you see on AR mags?

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    How about Glock mags? what is a decent price for them anyway? I am new to Glocks and want to pick up 1 or 2 more mags if the prices are reasonable.

I get the 15 rd and 17rd 9mm for $20 each. You may find them at the 1500 for that price. Stick to genuine Glock mags. Just my opinion of course. And they should have a steel insert all the way around, not just 3 sides.

Top Bottom