No wonder I couldn't hit anything! I was looking in the wrong direction! :D

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDUtMjAxMDA4MTQtMTExMi5qcGc.jpg

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Rep to come, once I can. I have to spread it around. I just woke up, and finished putting my guns and gear away. I got some sun, on my shiny head though :D. It was a great time. Look forward to doing it again. I'll keep everyone posted, for the next event. Thanks again to everyone for attending, I appreciate it. You guys are what made it a great event. Also a :yesway: to the Waffle House. A few of us carried in the open, and the wait staff gave us no bad looks or anything. They will keep my business. If you guys ever need a shooting buddy, do not hesitate to PM and we can meet up for some range time.

Cheers,
    Patriot

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I enjoyed the day as well. It was nice to meet everyone and spend time shooting with others who are into it. Cant wait to do it again. A big thanks to everyone who helped me with my truck especially to the couple(whos names have slipped my mind)who ran me to napa to get the part to get me home.

I'm glad you got your truck running bro. I'm also glad to see members helping eachother out. That's one thing that makes this forum great, the members.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    That's a sexy mother. Weird that I just happened to show up that day. I don't know who all got to shoot my Mosin, but it's a really fun gun to shoot. Probably my favorite thing to shoot. Even if it does give my bruises on my shoulder lol.

Glad to see another member in attendance. Even if it was unintentional. I'll be hosting another event soon, hopefuly you can join us :D.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Also I want to thank the member, who gave me band aids. Sorry, I'm horrible with names. After I put a staple in my finger from the get go, before I even started shooting. A first aid kit, is now on my priority list.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    That's a sexy mother. Weird that I just happened to show up that day. I don't know who all got to shoot my Mosin, but it's a really fun gun to shoot. Probably my favorite thing to shoot. Even if it does give my bruises on my shoulder lol.

Yeah thanks to you now I have to buy a Mosin. At least I know where to send the bill.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'd go again tomorrow if I could but OUCH, I really gotta get some good recoil pads for my 30-30 and my shotguns. Any suggestions?

ThePhantom86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2010
    Columbus
    I had a great time, thanks to those who's weapons I got the shoot. Not sure who had the Mosin and the 8mm (I think) but those were great. And my 7 year old loved the .22 cowboy revolver. U.S. Patriot and his FNP 9. It was an awesome time.

Suprtek, my .30-30 is a Winchester so I got a Winchester branded recoil pad for it and it helped me a bunch.

squisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    I hadn't had my Mauser out in a while, I can really tell the difference between it an my M44, I put a plain-jane shotgun pad on the M44 and it really softens the blow.

Got everything cleaned up and shiny yesterday afternoon before putting it away. Now I know I NEED an M1 :)

chrissmallwood

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2008
    Seymour, IN
    I hadn't had my Mauser out in a while, I can really tell the difference between it an my M44, I put a plain-jane shotgun pad on the M44 and it really softens the blow.

Got everything cleaned up and shiny yesterday afternoon before putting it away. Now I know I NEED an M1 :)

Dont forget the Hakim, 10rds of 8mm as fast as you can pull the trigger. You know you want it.
    It took me a couple of hours to clean everything but it was worth it.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Thanks to everyone for their positive comments. I'm glad you all enjoyed the day. It's because of you, that it was a great event. It was a pleasure meeting you all, and I look forward to doing it again. Keep your eyes peeled for the next event. I need to give my AK, and my shotgun a work out. Also I'll be ordering a FNP 40 this week. When I get it in, I'll need to take it to the range for a test fire. I was thinking maybe Atterbury. If anyone is interested we could meet up, and grab some chow afterward. I'll let you all know, when it arrives. Again thank you all.

Cheers,
    Chris

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom