Not open for further replies.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    It is a public range!!

I was asking more about breakfast, I'll be bringing a .22 resetting target, some .22's, kahr k40, taurus .38, and a P3AT, if you wish to fire them bring some ammo.

Suprtek I have some 12 gauge shells for you, not sure how old they are but you are welcome to them

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I was asking more about breakfast, I'll be bringing a .22 resetting target, some .22's, kahr k40, taurus .38, and a P3AT, if you wish to fire them bring some ammo.

Suprtek I have some 12 gauge shells for you, not sure how old they are but you are welcome to them

Will make room, if we have to. Everyone is welcome to join us.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'd like to shoot some clays, were can I buy some in Indy? Last time I bought any I picked them up at Galyans

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'd like to shoot some clays, were can I buy some in Indy? Last time I bought any I picked them up at Galyans
    I haven't bought any for a long time myself, but I'll be bringing almost 100 with me. I fully expect others to use them too. I don't think I'm the only one bringing some.

Avi8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Deep South
    Can't wait. Looks like I will be bringing a buddy with me along with his Glock 22. Also my Ruger 10/22 is completely stock. I will probably be looking for some optic and stock ideas from you guys.:)

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I haven't bought any for a long time myself, but I'll be bringing almost 100 with me. I fully expect others to use them too. I don't think I'm the only one bringing some.

Cool, I just want to shot a few to see if my left arm will hold up to shooting clays, I'd like to start shooting trap at MCFG

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Can't wait. Looks like I will be bringing a buddy with me along with his Glock 22. Also my Ruger 10/22 is completely stock. I will probably be looking for some optic and stock ideas from you guys.:)

I'll have my 10/22 with me. May not be functioning, so I may looking for help getting it to work. Thought I had it fixed, but only lasted about 45 rounds, before the trigger failed to reset again.

DSCI0008.jpg

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    I'm just a newb here on INGO, but would love to meet up with y'all at some point and join in the shooting events. I have to prep a room for the baby coming in 5 weeks, and that means trips to storage with junk from the room, and walmart for painting supplies. I havent heard of the range y'all are talking about. Where is that? How much does it cost to shoot for the day? I am already a member of MCFG, but the itch to shooting something other than a 22 out of a long barrel is getting to me.

R/
    Jim

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm just a newb here on INGO, but would love to meet up with y'all at some point and join in the shooting events. I have to prep a room for the baby coming in 5 weeks, and that means trips to storage with junk from the room, and walmart for painting supplies. I havent heard of the range y'all are talking about. Where is that? How much does it cost to shoot for the day? I am already a member of MCFG, but the itch to shooting something other than a 22 out of a long barrel is getting to me.

R/
    Jim

I see that you went to the "Crosley Review" thread so maybe you already know where it is. Just in case, here's a link to a map:

38.965893,-85.61562 - Google Maps

You are more than welcome to come. Just so you know, if you are given permission to shoot someone else's weapon, it is usually customary to provide your own ammo. I'm sure you read that we will be meeting in Seymour for breakfast. I've not actually been to either place but the Waffle House is by the outlet mall near the intersection of I65 and Highway 50.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I had no idea how much shooting crap I had until I started packing up for this shoot, of course the only ammo I'm out of is .40, guess I have to go to walmart.

I have a box of .45 and a box and a half of .357 magnum, I have no idea how old it is but I'm bringing it

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    For anyone that might want to see it, there is a "Crosley Review" thread that I didn't even know was there.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...scussion/101429-crosley_dnr_range_review.html

There's some pics and video to see for those like me that have never been there.

I'm sure I'll forget something but I have a huge pile of "stuff" sitting in my den right now ready to go in the truck in the morning. I've been adding to that pile for a few days now. I think I might be over doing it a bit but oh well. Good thing I have a truck!:D

Looking forward to putting some faces to names and Avvys tomorrow. I think it will take me a little over an hour to get to Seymour. The only stop I should have to make is for ice. I'll try to be on time.

Looks like we should have reasonably good weather. Only a chance of isolated rain but that could be a good thing as more clouds would block direct sun. It might be a little warm so hopefully everyone will bring plenty of hydration. The pictures I saw on the other thread look pretty nice with lots of available shade so it should be a great time! :yesway::ingo:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    All I have to do is stop for drinks, and ice on my way. I'll leave early though, so I can great people. Just look for the light blue Liberty with Veterans plates, and that's me. Getting ready to get my stuff ready, and give my 10/22 another look. See you all in the morning :D

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm leaving the westside of Indy at 7:30, should be there about 8:45, see everyone in the AM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom