• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Managed to claim another DC down in Manchester, by the skin of my teeth. I almost blew the whole match on the the last stage. I don't think I missed a single NT or Hardcover on the stage- and I managed to pick-up a procedural in the process:laugh: In the end though, I pulled through- by a scant 12 points.

010.jpg

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Grats on another win, TJ.

Pretty good run this weekend at RB, no super excessive heat and rain had come and gone by the time I got there at 9:30

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Great job man! Congratulations on earning another! Wasn't the same without you, Brad and Ben not there but I guess we can let you off the hook after coming back with some hardware!

It was a pretty good match at RB, too. Had a pretty good turnout dispite the weather.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Anyone planning to go to WSSC this Sat? I'm not planning on going, just curious if anyone else is. A LOT of work was put into getting ready for the Sizzler; I think I'm just going to take it down a notch for the next week or so. In all the Sizzler prep I realized I was improving to the next level, so I need to maintain skills for now- dryfire, live fire practice for sure and maybe some rimfire with the kids to be reminded of the fun in shooting.:yesway: Oh, and a BUNCH of casting and reloading:D

Kind of bummed today though. I went to register for the GA State Match but she's already sold out! I thought I had time with 235 slots open, but I was wrong.:( Time for plan B- major season ending in November at the Music City Cup instead of October in GA:rockwoot:

Jdirt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Anyone planning to go to WSSC this Sat? I'm not planning on going, just curious if anyone else is. A LOT of work was put into getting ready for the Sizzler; I think I'm just going to take it down a notch for the next week or so. In all the Sizzler prep I realized I was improving to the next level, so I need to maintain skills for now- dryfire, live fire practice for sure and maybe some rimfire with the kids to be reminded of the fun in shooting.:yesway: Oh, and a BUNCH of casting and reloading:D

Kind of bummed today though. I went to register for the GA State Match but she's already sold out! I thought I had time with 235 slots open, but I was wrong.:( Time for plan B- major season ending in November at the Music City Cup instead of October in GA:rockwoot:

Why are you trying to not improve to the next level? I thought that was the point! It seems like "maintaining " your skills defeats the purpose of IDPA. Maybe I misunderstood your post.:dunno:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Maybe I misunderstood your post.:dunno:

Why yes, yes you did:laugh: My apologies for not being clear. I felt like I did hit the next level when I was getting ready for the Sizzler. But, I simply cannot train and compete at the pace I was going before the Sizzler for the next few weeks. I don't want to loose what I've gained over the last several weeks in this lull. It's easy to do, as you know, shooting is not like riding a bike.:D I just need to maintain what I've got over the next couple of weeks. My next major will be in October and I don't want to get my training regime up to where I'm peaking in the middle of Sept.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    If Ben were here he'd accuse you of sandbagging LOL :D

I'm going to try to get to WSSC on Saturday if at all possible... Looks to be a beautiful day for slinging lead!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    If Ben were here he'd accuse you of sandbagging LOL :D

Speak for yourself! Ben's Competition Rule #1: Don't talk **** about a guy who has two division titles and can whip your ass with a revolver.

Coincidently Rule #2 is: Talk as much **** as possible when you are holding a long gun, especially his, which you can thoroughly smoke him with.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Speak for yourself! Ben's Competition Rule #1: Don't talk **** about a guy who has two division titles and can whip your ass with a revolver.

Coincidently Rule #2 is: Talk as much **** as possible when you are holding a long gun, especially his, which you can thoroughly smoke him with.

:lmfao:Now that's good stuff!:laugh::laugh:

Speaking of longarms, the email we got from Scott said a rifle match coming up. Isn't it shotgun time? I don't want to make a definitive statement either way because the heat might have fried my mind at the last sidematch. It really felt like a 223, but could have been a 12:D

It is shotgun time though, right?

Top Bottom