• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have an electric garage door that's out of sync or something. I need to get it fixed because I'm hosting an ingo AK build party in my garage. Any ingo members with experience willing to take a look at it for me? I'm in beech grove.
    Thanks!!

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You might be able to get more suggestions if you describe what is and isn't working. "Out of sync or something" doesn't give us a lot to go on.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Disconnect it from the opener and operate it manually, does it hang up in specific places? If it operates smoothly by hand then you might need to adjust the force and stop settings on your opener. It should have some dials for both open and close force as well as open and close distance. Might need more force or less distance on the close function.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Hey Trigger, ping marcweid. He is an INGO guy with a garage door company. He worked on my door and it has never worked better. He's a good guy, too.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I have an electric garage door that's out of sync or something. I need to get it fixed because I'm hosting an ingo AK build party in my garage. Any ingo members with experience willing to take a look at it for me? I'm in beech grove.
    Thanks!!

It yer 'lectronic 'eyes'on both side the door.......1 or both bad.....same pro'lem here

Or......might make sure they clean.....the lense's......

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Have you cleaned up and lubed it properly lately?
    Drive track and all wheels and hinges?

Lithium spray grease works great.

I second this. I've had this same problem. Although normally its in the winter when its really cold. Lubing everything up with some kind of spray lube worked every time. Fair warning though, watch out for the lube dripping off if you or anything else is under the area that is sprayed.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It yer 'lectronic 'eyes'on both side the door.......1 or both bad.....same pro'lem here

Or......might make sure they clean.....the lense's......

That is where I would look first, also make sure the brackets hold the photo eye boxes firmly. If they shake too much they will make the door jump up. Spider webs are pretty common. Good Luck

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Our door had a leaf hanging from a spiderweb this morning and kept going back up as soon as that leaf would break the beam of the eye. Took me a few times to figure out what the heck was going on!

Top Bottom