• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ive shot a legit G18. Talk about hard to control without LOTS of practice. My first time going hands on with it I had to keep it to 3 round bursts to keep it on the silhouette.

Im more concerned with a gang banger WITHOUT one of those giggle switches. Because if he tries opening up, after 2 rounds, he's no longer on target.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ive shot a legit G18. Talk about hard to control without LOTS of practice. My first time going hands on with it I had to keep it to 3 round bursts to keep it on the silhouette.

Im more concerned with a gang banger WITHOUT one of those giggle switches. Because if he tries opening up, after 2 rounds, he's no longer on target.
    You have to hold them sideways.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus

At the same time, that's exactly the problem... What's behind and around the target isn't high on their list of concerns and these guys aren't exactly marksman of the year at the best of times.

Part of the reason my mom's side of the family are so anti-gun is my grandma was a bystander in a drive by when she was young, luckily just hit her in the upper arm.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I believe this was already discussed and BATFE is going after everyone that bought them and they will be prosecuted under federal statutes as manufacturing a machinegun. I do know there were quite a few high profile arrests in Chiraq.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    BATFE is going after everyone that bought them and they will be prosecuted under federal statutes as manufacturing a machinegun.
    will-ferrell-i-dont-believe-you.gif

Sure, that's what they'll tell us but the reality is different.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan

I've fired one with the Glock switch and, yeah, it's a little difficult to control to say the least. I'd need a lot more practice to use it with any amount of accuracy.

It was pretty educational and explained most of our shootings from last summer.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    These were sold on wish for years. A lot were intercepted at the port and tracked to final destination. Some where being replaced in the package with a calling card from the atf. They started flowing in towards the end of Obama and i think it got out of control. It all seemed like a sting at first but once the chicom factories had the design they flooded the social media ads with them.

Last edited:

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    To me the more likely growing trend is gun grabbers and their smooth brain flunkies in the media, all playing and repeating this topic like a broken record.

Yet another simple way to gin up fear and concern from everyone on the left, and all the simps in the middle.

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy

This was my first thought about it as well.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    3d printing let the cat out of the bag. Repeal the NFA and be done with it.

There's NOTHING anyone can do to stop the proliferation of this. It's just the knowledge that as the slide goes forward the cross needs depressed.

Good luck erasing that knowledge.

I'd much prefer gang bangers to have automatic glocks than normal glocks. It's far more likely they'll blow their own brains out than anyone else's.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    The link was broke. But last Glock Armorer class I took in May 2019 the Glock instructor showed some pictures of what looked like official Glock marked switches for the backplate. Just so folks knew it wasn’t a registered Glock Item. BATF snatched a couple Gang Bangers with them and contacted Glock since their logo was in them which Glock never made them.

I know there were more than a few arrests when they picked up folks and discovered the switches. How many more 3 years later not sure.

That said having fired a Glock 18 and several other SMGs and MGs Full Auto and 3 round Burst etc in my Military and LE years they are a novelty at best. But someone wants to feed them more power to them.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom