• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I think it should be an INGO rule that anyone with a hot broad in their avatar has to have a link to the full size image where we can have a better look at it.

Or load the original to your photo gallery.

You know who you are!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Oh boy, I can see where this is headed....

I certainly hope not. We recently noticed several members using racy images as their avatars, and requested they change their avatars to something more tasteful. I think that everyone who was asked has complied (thank you, BTW!). If they wish to post full-res images of their current avatar pics in this thread, I have no problem with that. But it's not going to turn into another "girls with guns" thread or similar skinfest. Good to go?

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I have an idea. Why not create a subforum for Site Supporters where we can have a Girls with Guns thread. That way, the non-supporting folks who are offended can't see them.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I certainly hope not. We recently noticed several members using racy images as their avatars, and requested they change their avatars to something more tasteful. I think that everyone who was asked has complied (thank you, BTW!). If they wish to post full-res images of their current avatar pics in this thread, I have no problem with that. But it's not going to turn into another "girls with guns" thread or similar skinfest. Good to go?

Sounds good :yesway:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I have an idea. Why not create a subforum for Site Supporters where we can have a Girls with Guns thread. That way, the non-supporting folks who are offended can't see them.

What if Site Supporters were among those who were offended? :dunno:

If you want skin, there are plenty of places on the web to find it, but INGO isn't going to be one of them.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    What if Site Supporters were among those who were offended? :dunno:

If you want skin, there are plenty of places on the web to find it, but INGO isn't going to be one of them.
    Could you point me in a good direction?

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN

I've had two 'incidents' in the past couple weeks where I was reading a thread and my daughter (5) would come up and see the chick with the bacon bikini or something similar that prompted her to ask 'what's she go on'? Embarrassing, as I don't want to see them myself. I think we've seen enough up to the line of barely legal for PG13. :twocents:

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    maybe this is a good thread to tell my story.

you know that thread with the rated R concentration test from a day or so ago? i had the "concentration test" open and left for work. and when i got home my wife had packed up the laptop and hid it on me.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    oh oh oh! Can I start???

picture-900b.jpg

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    you know, being a site supporter doesn't give you a free pass to do as you please.

pry just best not to push this envelope. :twocents:

:popcorn:

Forgot my purple text.

I didn't heed the request to stay on topic....

I'm out.

Top Bottom