Awesome Rifle marksmanship class Nov 9-10.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Awesome Rifle marksmanship class Nov 9-10. Crawfordsville IN

This is probably the absolute best training you can get for the money. I have yet to see any other 2 day courses for $80 ($40 for women. children are free with paying adult. LE/MIL are free also). You will learn invaluable skills. learn how to accurately shoot with nothing more than your rilfe and sling. no need to be set up on a bench with bags and sleds. a sling and your rifle. accurate out to 500 yards. I will be instructing along with ATM and a few others. come out and join us. This is great for people having never shot a rifle all the way up to your high power shooters. everyone will learn something and leave a much better marksman than what they came. As a bonus we will tell you some of America's awesome history and heritage during breaks. It's at a nice range in Crawfordsville with a heated club house and flush toilets also.

Appleseed Schedule

Here is how you sign up. please join us. you will have a great time I assure you!

Crawfordsville, IN Appleseed Nov 9-10, 2013 Tickets, Crawfordsville - Eventbrite

Last edited:

ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    I don't believe you. This is a scam. No one in this day and age with the kind of technology we have access to needs this kind of class. How can you be certain it's the best bang for your buck? Isn't it just a kid's program?

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I don't believe you. This is a scam. No one in this day and age with the kind of technology we have access to needs this kind of class. How can you be certain it's the best bang for your buck? Isn't it just a kid's program?

Well Mr. Huff I can tell you this. I have attended lots and lots of training in the civilian world and in the military. I would rank Appleseed marksmanship right up there with most any of those classes. But the main difference in the classes is price. Most carbine classes run you 300 dollars and up for 2 days and there are some that run you over 1k. For 80 dollars we will teach you all the fundamentals and skills you need to succeed in rifle marksmanship. Again for just 80 bucks. And on top of that we will also tell you some of the most amazing history you have ever heard. No other marksmanship program has that.

As as for the technology question. Always remember mr Murphy. He shows up at the worst time. Technology fails. Fundamentals and skills don't. We teach field shooting with any rifle and any ammo. No need for gold metal match ammo and super expensive bench rifles ( though they are definitely welcome also) pick up any old rifle and surplus ammo. We will teach you how to run it out to 500 yards and be accurate with it!

And lastly appleseed seed is for everyone sir!! Men, Women, Children. Anyone who can safely handle a rifle and has a teachable attitude. Show up and we will teach them the skills!

bruno1371

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    in the middle
    I've really been wanting to attend one of these. I haven't had any firearm instruction outside the military. the history part even has my dad willing to give it a try. Timing is all wrong on this one. Opening weekend of rifle season in Minnesota everything is on hold! We will make this happen eventually

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I thought it was some horticulture class on planting apple trees. Huh, ya learn something every day I guess. :p

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I've really been wanting to attend one of these. I haven't had any firearm instruction outside the military. the history part even has my dad willing to give it a try. Timing is all wrong on this one. Opening weekend of rifle season in Minnesota everything is on hold! We will make this happen eventually

No worries there are tons and tons of them available. in every state most weekends. here is a link to all Indiana's schedule for the rest of the year.

Appleseed Schedule

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    APPLESEED ROCKS!

Men, women, young or old, this is a great program. You are not too skilled to learn something from the Appleseed program.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Going to try to make this, gotta wait until the first of the week to see if the Wife has to work. She asked for the weekend off, but she is low man on the totem pole. If somebody else wants one of those days, she won't have any choice.

Top Bottom