• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Chicks love an encouraging push on the top of their head...

Did you ask if she wanted you to turn off the body cam?

“Sorry, I gotta take this body cam off. You so hot it will melt the lens”

move the handcuffs and say “sorry, I didn’t mean for them to be left on the seat but the last girl to wear them must be related to Houdini”

You, sleep more.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That is hilarious. About as awkward as the time I told my female boss "Love you!" as we said our goodbyes on the phone.

I was talking to my boss on my desk phone, and my wife had texted me and I was typing the same thing to my wife and instinctively echoed it out loud.

AAAAAWWWWWKWAAAAAARD!

I was sitting in the truck talking to my best friend on the phone when SWMBO emerged from the front door. I said, "Gotta go! I love you!" to him and hung up. Seeing SWMBO when I wasn't expecting her yet made me panic.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So i have been working crazy hours lately so my social life has be pretty much non existent but the other day a girl i see a lot and i worked out plans to hang out/ go on a date. She has seen me in uniform and I've talked to her about popo stuff. Heres were it got awkward. I arrive to pick her up, knock on the door and **** chat all is good I open the door to my vehicle and hold her hand to help her in and instinctively put my hand on the top of her head. She just rolled with it and said nothing but it was really weird and i still felt it necessary to explain. she also sat down on a spare pair of cuffs which she just made a couple jokes about. I saw a meme about the hand on the head thing the other day and thought "how stupid is this" then it happened lol.

Unless you were driving a black panel van with a cardboard box in the back with duct tape, a handkerchief, and a bottle of chloroform, I think you can recover.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Unless you were driving a black panel van with a cardboard box in the back with duct tape, a handkerchief, and a bottle of chloroform, I think you can recover.

IF that is correct, there is no recovery necessary. By now she is his and it puts the lotion on the skin...

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    ROFL. Call her and have her read this thread. Might get you another date. :):

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Well I think she was cool with it all. after I get off we're going on our 4th date and she seems real into it all. Yesterday we went shooting and I really don't think I want to cross her now, after 20 rounds of going through the basics she was making headshots no problem. I did mention this thread as we were laughing about it all.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    That is hilarious. About as awkward as the time I told my female boss "Love you!" as we said our goodbyes on the phone.

I was talking to my boss on my desk phone, and my wife had texted me and I was typing the same thing to my wife and instinctively echoed it out loud.

AAAAAWWWWWKWAAAAAARD!

You must have been the inspiration on this part of the movie!

[video=youtube;HY8wvEARqQM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8wvEARqQM[/video]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well I think she was cool with it all. after I get off we're going on our 4th date and she seems real into it all. Yesterday we went shooting and I really don't think I want to cross her now, after 20 rounds of going through the basics she was making headshots no problem. I did mention this thread as we were laughing about it all.
    Sounds like a potential girl to get to know better then. Laughing and having fun is what it's all about. I make fun of myself everyday and laugh when other people do it too. Granted theres a lot of material here :):
    Enjoying similar hobbies is a big plus but not a deal breaker as long as you support each others interests.
    I wish you all the best!

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

AAAAAWWWWWKWAAAAAARD!

I've absently said "yes sweetie" to my boss when she was talking to me. I knew as soon as I said it what I did..... oh well. She laughed and rolled with it.

Top Bottom