• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    All these scumbags are getting is sued, and their department and the taxpayers will be filling the tab on it, in all likelihood. All this poor guy did was to roll a stop sign and they kidnapped him and had doctors forcibly rape him with instruments and fingers. Dirtbags like this need to be tossed into prison populations naked with KY strapped to their backs. See how they like it. While hoping this guy gets his payday, it just isn't enough. Hanging's too good for cretins like this.

4 On Your Side investigates traffic stop nightmare | KOB.com

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The judge is supposed to be ensuring that probable cause exists not just be a rubber stamp. Oh no, it's not a police state.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    If that's what they do to Joe Smith for running a stop sign, then what would be the fitting response for Judge Pervert his pervert puppet cops. Castration? Sounds too kind if you ask me.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    holy ****... remind me to add this place to the list of places I'll never visit... every single one of them should be behind bars and paying outrageous sums of money to this guy...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

....really? Let's ignore the insanity of the unreasonableness of the search for a second. Let's pretend it was all voluntary, just for the sake of argument. I wouldn't be sorting through poo even if voluntarily given and the submitter signed a sworn affidavit that there was narcotics in there. Because its just some dope...and its in poo. Do you REALLY care that much about some dope? I know I don't.

Ok, back to including the insanity of unreasonableness. If the article is even remotely right, yeah, that's insane. You're going to digitally probe some dude's backside..for some dope. Not the magic bullet that killed Kennedy. Not the cure for all human diseases. Some dope. Even if he consents, really? That's worth it? He doesn't consent, so you're going to take the time to get a warrant...for some dope...in a guy's backside. That's worth it? Then you're going to waste officer's time, a judge's time, and a doctor's time to go "searching" some guy's backside...for some dope? Yeah, again if the article is even reasonably right there should be more than a lawsuit on this one.

Even if it was the magic Kennedy bullet, wouldn't an x-ray or squat-n-cough accomplish the "search" without the need for probing or fecal sorting?

...really?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    2 hospitals over several counties and a slew of medical procedures? It must have been a really slow night in Deming.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I think the proper response when in police custody from now on is to **** your pants. Especially if you're going for a ride in their cruiser.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Is this any more psychotic than masked berserkers kicking a family's door down at 3:00 a.m.?

The Drug War rapes people every single day, figuratively, and literally.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The doctors’ compliance to these disturbing orders reflects the outcome of the Milgram experiment, in which unwitting research participants were able to be convinced by a figure of authority to participate in a staged electrocution of an innocent person. As Stanley Milgram demonstrated in 1961, the vast majority of people can be led to commit atrocities if the “authorities” compel it. Even respected and educated members of the community will violate a person for hours, if a man with a badge tells them its OK.

Innocent man given forcible 14-hour anal cavity search, X-rays, colonoscopy after rolling through a stop sign | Police State USA

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    And how were the conspirators disciplined? Rather than getting fired and arrested, Detective Sergeant Bobby Orosco was promoted to patrol captain following the incident. source

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Ewww, that is wrong...very wrong. I mean, even if he DID have something up his azz...you want to hide it that bad...more power to you. I sure as hell ain't gonna get it out. You'd think they were looking for a bomb up his azz. They are taking drug possession WAY too seriously.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Those gang rapers sure took their time having their way with him. 14hrs worth. :n00b:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom