AZ Election Audit Reveals 168,000 Extra Ballots, Coverups, and Criminal Behavior"

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Acknowledging what? It's just trumpers! Just disregard it and it will all dissappear!
    So says the MSM!

The progressives and MSM are focused on the darkest day in all of history since the civil war.....the insurrection (and breaking of a window) at the Capitol building.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This was just uploaded. Going to a real interesting week ahead!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Somebody should probablyly arrest them and hold them in pre-trial detention without bail

Do they still have chain gangs or did that end when Arpao went down

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Wow! This proves or will possibly prove that massive voter fraud happened. I wonder if any mainstream media will pick up on this.
    They cannot, will not allow this to gain traction. The truth is an enemy of the leftist pricks.
    The MSM will have their own narrative, although the audit videos below on Rumble, along with many others upcoming, will be seen there and on other independent media sources. It can gain traction in this manner but it'll be a long road with the legislatures and courts, although the process will occur in several states to collectively magnify the discrepancies.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The MSM will have their own narrative, although the audit videos below on Rumble, along with many others upcoming, will be seen there and on other independent media sources. It can gain traction in this manner but it'll be a long road with the legislatures and courts, although the process will occur in several states to collectively magnify the discrepancies.

WAIT, WHUT?!?!?!

The Democrats deleted the evidence which could have proven there was no fraud?!?!?!

I’m utterly shocked, shocked I tell you!

Does that make them stupid or just victims of some unfortunate circumstance that would have shown the truth?

Golly, and here I thought we would get some answers.

Top Bottom