• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Well unfortunately, my daughter got in an accident this morning. She is ok, but car is already back at Diamond again. Had to be towed there... ugh. The good folks at Diamond have already been in contact, etc. Now to get the insurance folks in gear.

I am glad she is ok.
    the car took a hit, high hit so it looks worse then it is but doesn't look good

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I am glad she is ok.
    the car took a hit, high hit so it looks worse then it is but doesn't look good

Yep, hit an SUV with the little Toyota.

Just at least glad I always know where to have the vehicles towed to (without question, always Diamond), just never happy when they have to go.

Was beginning to think I might get through the end of this year without an Allen visit for a car...

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Yep, hit an SUV with the little Toyota.

Just at least glad I always know where to have the vehicles towed to (without question, always Diamond), just never happy when they have to go.

Was beginning to think I might get through the end of this year without an Allen visit for a car...

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    This may not be funny but hey......it is a bit humerus.

Glad she is OK and yeah, the boys at Diamond are top shelf.

Definitely, Allen and company have seen this little car from when I was driving it, from when my son was driving (someone ran over the front end of it in a parking lot when he wasn't even in it), and now when my daughter was driving it... and that's just this car. And that doesn't even count the hail damage repair he's done on it. He's fixed a few others for us as well.

Allen's also refinished and done some work on a few Glocks for me. So as long as he doesn't hold that against me, it will be all good ;-)

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I did paint and body work for over 50 years and I'll trust Diamond anytime with my vehicle.
    I speak with experience when I say "It's only cosmetic damage" when you do business with Allen and his shop.
    He really is a "NO WORRY" shop.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Thanks for the kind words. I wasnt trying to be callous with my meme. I feel I know WebSnyper well enough I could post that.....could be wrong :)

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks for the kind words. I wasnt trying to be callous with my meme. I feel I know WebSnyper well enough I could post that.....could be wrong :)

I watched a lot of Get Smart as a kid, so definitely got a laugh on my part.

It's sad that I have a go to Collision shop, but also a relief that I don't even have to think about where the car goes when an issue happens.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I watched a lot of Get Smart as a kid, so definitely got a laugh on my part.

It's sad that I have a go to Collision shop, but also a relief that I don't even have to think about where the car goes when an issue happens.

:yesway::yesway:

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, it has been declared a total loss, but no info on what the insurance is going to pay yet... A little hard to make decisions without that piece of info.

Kind of sad about it, this little car has seen a good bit of Diamond loving over the years.

Top Bottom