• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    We are back in North America (Canada to be more exact for a year or so)

I am missing being able to carry. People think I am strange when I tell them how weird it feels not to be carrying my handgun.

They keep trying to convince me the police will protect me but when I tell them I have never seen a holster big enough to carry a LEO they give me the strangest looks.

One person told me I could call 911 if I were in need of police assistance while I was in Canada, funny I never knew real bad guys, like robber, murders and drug dealers thought 911 was like Kryptonite. Maybe I will get one of them to go to a seedy part of town meet a couple of bad guys and when they try and rob them hold up his cell phone while he pushes 911 and then watch in amazement as the bullets fall from the sky...or was that Neo and the Matrix....

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Depending on where you are up there, violent crime is pretty uncommon unlike here in the States. This is why you keep getting funny looks. Most people up there will never have to call 911 in their entire lives.

Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    Depending on where you are up there, violent crime is pretty uncommon unlike here in the States. This is why you keep getting funny looks. Most people up there will never have to call 911 in their entire lives.
    Not trying to be argumentative but Toronto has one of the highest gun crime /capita in large cities in NA.

Violent crime is a major problem up here.

I grew up here and Toronto scars me more than NY

JokerGirl

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2012
    NW Indy
    Hence why I said depending on where you are ;) Toronto is a hell hole, agreed all the way. The issues with the Somalian gangs in Scarborough has been a major issue, among other things. I guess I was wrong to kind of discount Toronto in my assessment :D

Top Bottom