• ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Hey, INGO!

So for those of you who were wondering where I would end up after my involuntary separation from my previous employer last month (https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/420913-thanks-everybody.html), here is the Rest Of The Story:

Today was my first official day working as Retail Manager and Purchasing Coordinator at Indy Arms Company! The shop, located at 55th and Tacoma (1 block east of Keystone, not too far from Broad Ripple), has been open a little over a year and has the nicest indoor range in the city and an awesome retail space. I am looking forward to working with Rick Cass and his crew to help take the business to the next level by broadening our distributor base and getting our inventory built up and better tailored to the market we serve. Numerous positive changes are coming! And once we get some marketing plans in place, you might even see my user name in blue again. ;) In the meantime, if you're looking for a new go-to gun shop in Indy or just a nice place to shoot, or just want to say hi, come by and check us out! http://www.indyarms.com

indyarms_building2_zpsueofyymy.png

indyarms_inside_zpsbusuulcl.jpg

Last edited:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Congrats, I've not been in the shop so I may come check it out next week while I'm up that way.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    That's a good store and for some reason I forget it's there and it's MUCH closer to home than store "B". Glad you landed a new gig, congrats!

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    What on Earth are those tricked out orange rifles on the top right of that photo? The barrels and magazines look huge.

I want one.

Your new employer will not regret his new hire I am sure. :ingo:

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Congrats on the new job. Now your closer to the office. There is a group that wants to hit the range at lunch, and your new place might fit the bill nicely. I will at least stop in and check it out. See you soon!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    What on Earth are those tricked out orange rifles on the top right of that photo? The barrels and magazines look huge.

I want one.

They are actually Saiga-12 shotguns! They were part of a limited run that Rick had done in the company's signature orange color for the grand opening. The interior photo above is old, but we still have a couple of the guns left for sale. They are pretty badass, and come already set up with a bunch of competition-type mods, including the GK-01 muzzle brake.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Congrats. The area is a bit crap that the shop is in, but the place is nice and the range it top notch! Met Rick when I was there with the wife and he's a great guy. Good luck on your new venture :)

Top Bottom