• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

cedarthicket

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 3, 2012
    Reasonable offers considered.

Only $1.50 per issue for Rifle Magazine. I am offering the opportunity to create quite a library of the highly acclaimed Rifle magazines (Wolfe Publishing Co.).

Currently I have for sale the following Rifle magazines from the years 2004 through 2009. Every bimonthly issue for all 6 years is there and in like new condition. The 36 issues will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail in a medium Flat Rate Box. Your total price, including shipping, is $54. This amounts to only $1.50 per issue, which is less than one fourth the newsstand price for current issues. And, it is much less than what you typically find on GunBroker, Amazon, or Ebay for back issues of Rifle.

Year --- Issue Nos.
    2009 --- 242 to 247
    2008 --- 236 to 241
    2007 --- 230 to 235
    2006 --- 224 to 229
    2005 --- 218 to 223
    2004 --- 212 to 217

Will ship only to the original 48 states. Prefer payment by cash or USPS Money Order.

Please note:

I plan to progressively offer similar boxes of 36 older issues as the newer issues sell.

I have all the issues from 2009 back to the beginning of Rifle publication in 1969. The first 12 issues are in a bound book published by Wolfe Publishing. Later issues are “loose.” The buyer of this offering will have the option of purchasing all remaining back issues for the same per issue price in a single transaction. A personal transfer in the Indianapolis, Indiana area could be arranged to save shipping costs.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom