• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roisigns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 5, 2011
    cincy
    I was thinking that by the time the backorder hi cap mags are shipped they may be illegal.

What happens then if you've already paid for them?

nsheepdog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Refund, I suppose...
    I pray the House does not entertain such stupid legislation. What bothers me is Feinstein and her team have been working on her ban proposal for a long time. Why spend so much time on a bill that won't pass? I fear there will be some back door dealing and compromises.

beevans

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Speedway
    Everything I've heard is that nothing will get through the House. That said, a magazine restriction is probably the most likely of all the options. I saw yesterday that Congress isn't expecting to look at gun legislation for 3-4 months. Hopefully a lot of the backorders can be filled by then.

Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    Everything I've heard is that nothing will get through the House. That said, a magazine restriction is probably the most likely of all the options. I saw yesterday that Congress isn't expecting to look at gun legislation for 3-4 months. Hopefully a lot of the backorders can be filled by then.

I would actually disagree and believe that making all transfers have to go through an FFL would be more likely as I believe that more Republicans would be split on that. I however think it's a bad idea as it just leads us to the possibility of the government being able to block us from purchases.

All they would have to do is take the UK's stance that buying a gun for self defense is not a valid reason. Then say you are crazy if you believe so. Bam, no more guns for you (courtesy of NICS)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Since there is exactly zero serious proposals in front of Congress right now, there is no way to know what details would be in any proposal, let alone a passed bill.

Lots of conjecture available, zero facts available.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Lets not worry and talk about possible issues before they even happen, influential members of co frees even dems are saying any legislation won't pass....

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...so we've reached the point where our lives are so problem-free that we have to make up stuff that might happen in the future to worry about? I think it may be time to celebrate.

StrongSide

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    NWI
    The amount of sheep lately.... it is truly just ridiculousness.

1) you really think anything will pass?
    2) you really think congress can propose a bill, agree and push it through in less than 12 months?

People really need to stop thinking the sky is falling.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    A letter, a phone call and an email to the right people in Congress would go a long way toward you not having to worry about whether your back-ordered magazine become illegal some night while you're asleep.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I would also encourage everyone to send Kevin an email at Tier One Arms and tell him THANK YOU for discontinuing his business with the state of New York due to their new gun laws. That's the type of Patriotism that we need alot more of.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Times, they are not the same. I never thought BHO would see a second term.

I don't think it would pass, but I'm not taking anything for granted. :poop::sheep:

The amount of sheep lately.... it is truly just ridiculousness.

1) you really think anything will pass?
    2) you really think congress can propose a bill, agree and push it through in less than 12 months?

People really need to stop thinking the sky is falling.

Mr.Johnny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I am back ordered at two places. But refuse to over pay for clips in the auctions. Can't believe what the prices that folks are placing bids at!

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Since there is exactly zero serious proposals in front of Congress right now, there is no way to know what details would be in any proposal, let alone a passed bill.

Lots of conjecture available, zero facts available.

https://www.popvox.com/bills#issue=174

I think you might be just a tad shy of ZERO, Cathy. :)

There are lots of bills before congress right now. Feinstein's Elephant being one of them.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I would actually disagree and believe that making all transfers have to go through an FFL would be more likely as I believe that more Republicans would be split on that.

This. I think Republicans and even the NRA will throw "universal background checks" down as political cover and torpedo the rest.

Top Bottom