• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I looked on their website, but it's not the best. Does anyone know if backpacks are allowed in the show? i'll be heading down today, but i'd like to take a bag in with me so i dont have to carry things i purchase individually.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    That's what i thought, but i haven't been down in 5 years or so, so i wanted to make sure before i walked up with my bag and got turned away.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    I've never had them check my bag on they way before. Usually just ask ask if you have any guns going out.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I've never had them check my bag on they way before. Usually just ask ask if you have any guns going out.

This has been my experience as well. I usually take a backpack in when visiting as well. You will be good to go.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I always take a backpack to gun shows. If they won't let me have a backpack, they're going to be stuck with me pushing around a utility cart, and they really don't want 1000 carts clogging up the isles.

ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    I always take a bag and will today. They ask about guns on the way in and on the way out. Never a problem. My bag usually has a bottle of water and some snacks
    on the way in and, hopefully, a gun on the way out.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    FAR more interested in being "not sure" if my receipt from Paintball Addiction was legit than my pack. Minor league douchebaggery. Thanks to PBA for the rifle, and to the INGO faithful for.their friendly hospitality. DeadeyeChrista really likes her new shirt, and her auto from Brad's and Knifelady's booth, and her ankle.holster. She had a ball.

20170317_171136_zpsk84fzb7i.jpg

Here she is picking out her ankle holster. Her mama was just as pretty (almost) back in the day.
    It was a good day

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    FAR more interested in being "not sure" if my receipt from Paintball Addiction was legit than my pack. Minor league douchebaggery. Thanks to PBA for the rifle, and to the INGO faithful for.their friendly hospitality. DeadeyeChrista really likes her new shirt, and her auto from Brad's and Knifelady's booth, and her ankle.holster. She had a ball.

20170317_171136_zpsk84fzb7i.jpg

Here she is picking out her ankle holster. Her mama was just as pretty (almost) back in the day.
    It was a good day

Are there paintball vendors (or airsoft vendors) there? I should know this, but do not.
    The son is quite interested in both hobbies as of late

Thomas13906

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2017
    Greenfield
    I looked on their website, but it's not the best. Does anyone know if backpacks are allowed in the show? i'll be heading down today, but i'd like to take a bag in with me so i dont have to carry things i purchase individually.

I carried a bag all evening at the show. When I left they just asked me if I had any firearms in it and if so they wanted to look and see if you have a receipt for it or if it had the orange zip tie you would have obtained upon entry with a gun.

Top Bottom