• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Yes, later found decapitated near the golf course. I hope they find the bastards. :xmad:

Saw this in the front yard this morning.

That sucks! ****ing bastards. If they'd have used the whole thing, that's one thing. But just killing it for the head...

Can you nail down where/how you got it? Were you a mask wearer or not?

Not real sure where I got it. We're both a couple of yard dogs so spend most of our time at home even pre-corona days. Work, Walmart, grocery, seed and feed store, and gas station are literally the only places we've been. Both masked at work (mandatory) and in stores where required. Otherwise not been real good about masks but been very thorough about wiping down shopping carts and gas pump handles. I did get a package from Finland and another from Connecticut or New Jersey the week before I started showing symptoms so I guess that might be a very slim possibility. I'd say most likely I got it at work as there have been a couple of cases but nobody I directly wok with. Break room, rest room, or just walking past somebody at the door. If not there then most likely candidate is at gas station when paying. Even talked to the folks at the seed and feed, nobody there has had it. Sorry, got a little long winded. Been happening quite often here lately, got a lot of time on my hands!

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    image000000.jpg

This little guy was in the yard yesterday

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Not real sure where I got it. We're both a couple of yard dogs so spend most of our time at home even pre-corona days. Work, Walmart, grocery, seed and feed store, and gas station are literally the only places we've been. Both masked at work (mandatory) and in stores where required. Otherwise not been real good about masks but been very thorough about wiping down shopping carts and gas pump handles. I did get a package from Finland and another from Connecticut or New Jersey the week before I started showing symptoms so I guess that might be a very slim possibility. I'd say most likely I got it at work as there have been a couple of cases but nobody I directly wok with. Break room, rest room, or just walking past somebody at the door. If not there then most likely candidate is at gas station when paying. Even talked to the folks at the seed and feed, nobody there has had it. Sorry, got a little long winded. Been happening quite often here lately, got a lot of time on my hands!

Damn, man.

That's kind of my worry - that I'll get it even though I'm generally pretty careful and wear a mask. It'll be bad juju for me if I get it. :-(

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    We're selling the little white house and plan on building an off grid house on the acreage.....I can't wait until this is my backyard view on a regular basis...I hope you're doing good brother...

Doing good bro! Been way too long since I've paid a visit your way. Just don't build too nice a place and start puttin' on airs! This going to just be a weekend place or planning for the future?

Damn, man.

That's kind of my worry - that I'll get it even though I'm generally pretty careful and wear a mask. It'll be bad juju for me if I get it. :-(

Do what you can do, that's really all a person can do. At least it seems the severity of the current cases is decreasing and the Drs have learned a lot on treating it. Yeah, a lot of folks think its "just the flu" but not for everybody. I've beat myself up a bit over it, maybe if I'd been more diligent about masking, maybe if I'd washed my hands more often, that sort of thing. I've had symptoms for just over two weeks, and it might, might be finally starting to wane a little.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    We're selling the little white house and plan on building an off grid house on the acreage.....I can't wait until this is my backyard view on a regular basis...I hope you're doing good brother...

Can you hear shooting from Louisville yet?

They say they will have the blacks on one side of the street and whites on the other but the police won't get involved until they break the law. That is like putting two diabetics in a candy store and telling them to play nice and be good...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have three turkey poults that I have been watching for at least a month now. Mama is doing a good job of raising them...still has all three in spite of all the coons and fox I see on the cameras. Not seeing many coyotes so we must have the population controlled a bit finally.

Top Bottom