• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Company offer new bacon flavored condoms. Yes, no $hiite!! There is a company that now is selling Bacon flavored condoms that they claim will "make your meat look like meat." Link: Company releases new bacon-flavored condoms | Fox News

I figured if there was anyplace that this would go over it would be here. :rockwoot: They offer other bacon flavored products as well. See the link. Now if they had to something to make one as long as a piece of bacon . . . . :D:D:D:D:D

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Although I think it's kind of cool, I also think I would be somewhat creeped out if I were having relations with someone whose member looked like bacon. Now the bacon lube I wouldn't have a problem trying, but I'm not sold on the condom

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Company offer new bacon flavored condoms. Yes, no $hiite!! There is a company that now is selling Bacon flavored condoms that they claim will "make your meat look like meat." Link: Company releases new bacon-flavored condoms | Fox News

I figured if there was anyplace that this would go over it would be here. :rockwoot: They offer other bacon flavored products as well. See the link. Now if they had to something to make one as long as a piece of bacon . . . . :D:D:D:D:D

The big question that comes to my mind is, "How does ANYone really know it is bacon flavored?":D:D:D:D:D

The thought of this product being "tested" at the manufacturing facility just boggles the mind.:n00b::laugh::rolleyes:

Ask yourself, "Would YOU want to work in Quality Control?":laugh::laugh:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The big question that comes to my mind is, "How does ANYone really know it is bacon flavored?":D:D:D:D:D

The thought of this product being "tested" at the manufacturing facility just boggles the mind.:n00b::laugh::rolleyes:

Ask yourself, "Would YOU want to work in Quality Control?":laugh::laugh:

[ame]http://youtu.be/f0Jx5W8JuVA[/ame]

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I mean if you're playing with hookers or random bar sluts I get it, but with your girlfriend or wife, wtf?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I mean if you're playing with hookers or random bar sluts I get it, but with your girlfriend or wife, wtf?

Your girlfriend was someone else's girlfriend...

You'd be amazed how many people I see in monogamous relationships with STDs. This is a huge scourge on our population due to sexual promiscuity and no one wanting to kill th mood by using a condom or getting tested before beginning.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I know many of the women on this forum are an exception but generally men are much more excited about bacon than women are. That makes this concept rather disturbing to me.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Scope-Bacon-mouthwash-jpg.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I know many of the women on this forum are an exception but generally men are much more excited about bacon than women are. That makes this concept rather disturbing to me.

I get pretty excited about bacon. I really do. However it's a different kind of excitement. Bacon = awesome. Sex = awesome. Sex with bacon (or something that looks like it) = um, no not really.

Top Bottom