• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I'm sure there are plenty of pet owners here so what is the worst thing your pet has done? I have two hellraisers so I have trouble picking a single event. Today my Rottweiler ate my sunglasses AGAIN, it doesn't matter where I store them because she finds them. This was the 3rd time at $75 a pop.

Also today she broke into the carousel and ate an old tub of Crisco...I have a long night of stomach pains ahead of me.

The guilty one

So how about it? There has to be some interesting stories

Last edited:

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN
    My Lab ate my inlaws cat while they were on vacation, hated that cat and so did the dog, not much left except a blood spot on the garage floor and some leftover cat parts. He has also dragged 2 geese from the neighborhood pond home.

Marshall74

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2009
    Michigan

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    It's funny you mention sunglasses GJ, because my best friend, by the time he was 1 (he stopped after that due to the beatings) had chewed up around 1K worth of shades of mine.:xmad:

It's a small price to pay IMO, that dog (GSD) would fight tooth and nail and die to protect me and mine and that's enough for me.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Yeah, my stupid dog used to eat money. ANY dollar bills he could find. No matter what table or counter it was on, he got it. We learned pretty quick. I think the most he ate at one time was $300. That was on hell of an expensive dog. We'd find itty bitty pieces of dollar bills in the yard while cleaning up poop. Stupid dog!

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    My buddy decided that the cell phone that I just plugged in to charge while I was in the shower, he no longer liked. I come out in the living room to see my battery cover laying on the floor. After further investigation I found my cell phone lay beside my chair with the hinge and front displayed chewed to hell! That was the only time he ever chewed anything of mine although he loved to chew the wife's shoes. :D He has since out grown his chewing issues and we don't have anymore problems out of him.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    My buddy decided that the cell phone that I just plugged in to charge while I was in the shower, he no longer liked. I come out in the living room to see my battery cover laying on the floor. After further investigation I found my cell phone lay beside my chair with the hinge and front displayed chewed to hell! That was the only time he ever chewed anything of mine although he loved to chew the wife's shoes. :D He has since out grown his chewing issues and we don't have anymore problems out of him.

Good for you...lol. I gave my stupid dog away! :DCost too much $ to keep him. The person who took him didn't seem to care about missing money.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Hmmm...let's see.
    Anything outside the house, to include the house. He chewed the corners of the shutters on the lower windows and the plastic pieces on the downspouts. Also 2 dryer vents. A couple lawn chairs. The door trim on my pontiac. Pulled it right off the car and chewed it up. The plastic molding on the step on my Tahoe. Chewed up one end of it pretty badly, also, some of the door trim on the Tahoe. All the kids' toys he could steal from my garage when the door was open. Frisbees, trucks, a plastic wheelbarrow, whatever. Oh yeah, his house. We got a nice big plastic house with a door on it. It was a 2-piece thing from walmart that fit together on the top and bottom. He would knock it apart, then he chewed the edges and latches so they no longer fit together. The mud flaps on my friend's car when he was over to visit. Sorry buddy. We'll take care of that for you. Squirrels. Moles. Dead birds. The garbage can. Stuff he pulled out of the garbage can. Diapers. Milk jugs from the recycling. Aluminum cans.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Hmmm...let's see.
    Anything outside the house, to include the house. He chewed the corners of the shutters on the lower windows and the plastic pieces on the downspouts. Also 2 dryer vents. A couple lawn chairs. The door trim on my pontiac. Pulled it right off the car and chewed it up. The plastic molding on the step on my Tahoe. Chewed up one end of it pretty badly, also, some of the door trim on the Tahoe. All the kids' toys he could steal from my garage when the door was open. Frisbees, trucks, a plastic wheelbarrow, whatever. Oh yeah, his house. We got a nice big plastic house with a door on it. It was a 2-piece thing from walmart that fit together on the top and bottom. He would knock it apart, then he chewed the edges and latches so they no longer fit together. The mud flaps on my friend's car when he was over to visit. Sorry buddy. We'll take care of that for you. Squirrels. Moles. Dead birds. The garbage can. Stuff he pulled out of the garbage can. Diapers. Milk jugs from the recycling. Aluminum cans.

WOW......What else can one say?

BtownBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Bloomington
    Several years ago, the then-girlfriend and I were arguing, and she went and lay down. She got under the covers, sulking, when the dog jumped up on the bed. He walked up to her, looked back at me, and promptly hiked his leg. Got all over her. What can you say to that? I said good boy, and walked away!:D

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    I had a friend with a simple-minded Springer Spaniel. This dog would chase anything that flew - geese at several hundred feet, jetliners at tens of thousands of feet. I guess I can't mock that too bad, because they ARE bird dogs..

One day, though, they had their gravel driveway redone. Hauled in TONS of gravel. The dog ran out and thought this magical dumptruck had dropped off kibble or something, and started wholfing down the gravel. THAT was some messy poops!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hmmm...let's see.

In your Avatar are you aiming at the dog ???? :whistle:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    My lab mix got into everything when she was a pup. The worse thing she did was chew an ink pen to shreds. Black ink all around her bed, on our fairly new carpet.

Top Bottom