• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parkerj112

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    For one thing he never switchs from outside the trigger guard to inside the trigger guard. To me this sreams INEXPERIENCE! But I agree with Tryin' that if shutter puased the foregrip comes off in his hand. The sheer number of people who know nothing about guns other than they are fun toys amazes me... Ingoers excluded. If you are here then you either want to learn are learned, it is the people that do not try to learn that just want to shoot things that worry me. I am sure that everyone here knows one of those kind of people. Just search youtube, guys shooting steel wheels and junk from 100 yards or less with 50 cal rifles! In that video the guy gets his ear protection nocked off his head by ricochet...

Dawall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lake County
    Noticed no safety glasses on and NO, It is not funny. Everyone was too busy laughing and nobody wondering if he is OK.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    Video

not me...I saw it on the Columbia Website...It is kind of funny since no one gut hurt...You can see that the grip came off the front if you watch the guy in the back with the kind of annoyed face
    It looks like something either broke off or the breach opened after it fired? Was this your experience or just one you found online???

HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    He might have been set up too. At the very end of the clip, you can kind of hear one of the laughing guys say "Oh, we got him" (I think). It's at the very end.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Videos like this breed recklessness with firearms. They are NOT toys, they can be dangerous in the hands of retards like the video folks. WHY people still think this stuff is funny is beyond me... :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    The big flinch is more embarrassing....I can't imagine the foregrip coming off would allow for very good control.

Anyone had that happen?

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    His buddy picked up the forearm! If I was a guessing, one of them knows a little and that fella didn't. Probably they put a turkey load in it and didn't tell him. So yeah, that would surprise ya.

Top Bottom