• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I thought that looked familiar. I've been to that VP many times for Concannon's donut runs at 2am. I miss Ball State...stupid real world...

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    They're still there... come on down! Might have to have a meet and greet here, well just have to avoid OCing at the gas station for a few months hahah.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Sounds like rifle fire to me. Does anyone know?

I was wrong again. I talked to my friend today who lives above the VP and he said the police had ar15s, the shooter had a glock .45, I'm assuming a 21, but as previous I could be wrong haha.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I was wrong again. I talked to my friend today who lives above the VP and he said the police had ar15s, the shooter had a glock .45, I'm assuming a 21, but as previous I could be wrong haha.
    That makes sense. If they expected any conflict I'd have more firepower at my side too.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    That makes sense. If they expected any conflict I'd have more firepower at my side too.

He showed me a picture and the way the cops had everything set up was perfect. Blocked his car in with a big truck/van (couldnt tell what it was, but it was OLD and busted hahah), 4 guys with ar's, the glock was on the ground drivers side, but all the blood was on the passenger side, I'm not sure how that happened, but thats what was in the picture.

However, this made me LOL even more at the bsu "emergency alert" saying there was no threat to the area. Im sure the officers kept shot placement in mind, but we all know how far .223/5.56 go. I'm surprised no one inside was injured. (the operation was in the direction of the station)

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    just checked, it says "unavailable"... my guess is that the person who posted the video took it down (or fb did). Sorry :/

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    It how ironic, the video of the guy shooting at cops is at the same angle as the gun he used to do the shooting.

Top Bottom