• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Where's the outrage from the "liberty" crowd that the police shot someone?

People who love liberty have no problem with police using force when it is just and called for. Liberty lovers want justice and rule of law in accordance with the Bill of Rights. There was no abuse of police power here, nor was the constitution violated, therefore the liberty people have nothing to be outraged about.

Two can play your game:
    Where is the "classic liberal" outrage over a poor desperate victim of his circumstances being shot by greedy capitalist pigs?

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    People who love liberty have no problem with police using force when it is just and called for. Liberty lovers want justice and rule of law in accordance with the Bill of Rights. There was no abuse of police power here, nor was the constitution violated, therefore the liberty people have nothing to be outraged about.

Two can play your game:
    Where is the "classic liberal" outrage over a poor desperate victim of his circumstances being shot by greedy capitalist pigs?

I seriously see this being spun by a few people here as "more evidence of a militaty police state" and this loser was another "victim in the war on drugs by fascist law enforcement and their military weapons"

you should google classic liberal

Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Looks like no one is saying that but you. And if they did, it wouldn't be based on the ideals of the liberty movement which does not support shooting police officers.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    By the way, the two guys filming were informants, thats why they were there and thats why they were filming pre-shooting.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    That's what the Daily News as well as several higher ups in the media department told me. I could certainly be wrong, just passing on information as I happen upon it.

dpzj96

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    ECI
    I just like how the BSU emergency system said the BG was ok (hes dead) and that there was no threat to the surrounding community (stray bullets, could have ran anywhere, etc.)

BSU emergency system is a joke. I heard about the shooting faster through friends and my WTHR app. I got my text with the information from BSU about a hour after the event occurred. What's the point in emergency notifications if the information is not correct and a hour old?

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Paper says BG held up a Radio Shack and grabbed a bunch of phones and electronics. Police heard he was selling, and set up a sting. suburban in pic pulled in front of BG's car, and BG opened up THROUGH HIS WINDSHIELD at the officers in the suburban. Apparently, they took a dim view of that, and though both were hit, both returned fire with... some prejudice.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Not buying the video guys were were informants. Why post on "facebook" I'm an informant for the MPD, FBI, DEA, and CIA.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    was this video taken from the bank in front of old dill hole and across from the gas station (VP) where the shooting took place????

Top Bottom