4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

With her involved I would imagine the only legal stoves will come from china. Curious how these people negotiate selling laws and regulations, do they get paid by piece or is it a flat rate. Kickback percentage of the take maybe?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dont give them any ideas. Some clown suggested "silly string and glo sticks" as a 'viable' alternative to fireworks displays. GFY Karen.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I returned from a vacation to LVN two weeks ago. While lounging at the pool one day, I met a home builder/contractor from Los Angeles. He informed me that natural gas is ALREADY banned in new construction single-family homes, in some parts of LA. No gas. No gas dryer, no gas grill, no gas furnace, no gas oven. No gas. Period. I just had a new double-oven-5-burner gas range installed. Just bought a new furnace last year. Dryer is two years old. I'll be dead before I need new appliances.

This makes as much sense to me as the Feds pushing electric cars with $7,500 tax break. Lots of Teslas in my neighborhood. Go ahead, plug in your "all electric" car in Indiana, WHERE 58% OF OUR ELECTRICITY STILL COMES FROM COAL-FIRED GENERATING PLANTS. Electric cars, recycling, ethanol, this list of stupid decisions made by stupid people and rabidly supported by stupid liberals continues....

Hey, I got a great idea! Let's ban guns so we can finally be free from gun violence.

This just occured to me. I used to live in a 2800 sq. ft. house that was heated by LP gas. In nasty winters, I paid $600+ monthly LP bills. For the last 2 years, I've lived in a 3500 sq. ft. house heated with natural gas. My budget plan with NIPSCO just went UP to $73/month. Yep, natural gas looks like a really bad idea. Ban that ****! Electric EVERYTHING! Even if it's coal-fired!

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It's no replacement for fireworks, but it sounds pretty cool.

And do these people not think about all the energy and pollution generated in the manufacturing of these drones? Just the lithium batteries alone...
    Shhhh! You arent supposed to know that.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

Top Bottom